Memory Card help please?

6 replies
Found 7th Nov 2009
Need to get a memory card, for new camera S1500. I dont know about memory cards - which type and size do I need? Think its a SD card

6 Comments

read the instruction booklet?

Banned

Model

FinePix S1500
Number of effective pixels*1

10.0 million pixels
CCD sensor

1/2.3-inch CCD
[COLOR="Red"]Storage media

* Internal memory (Approx. 23MB)
* SD memory card
* SDHC memory card*2
[/COLOR]
File format

Still image:

JPEG (Exif Ver 2.2*3)
Movie:

AVI (Motion JPEG) with sound
Audio

WAVE format, Monaural sound
[COLOR="Yellow"]]
SD Cards for fujifilm s5100
[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Just ordered it other day so not got it yet. It takes SD cards and SDHC (whatever SDHC is!), but do I get a massive one or a smaller one? Also should I get a faster one? So many on Amazon!

if you look at your camera on amazon it says most frequently bought together- your camera and sandisk 8gb sdhc, this should do you fine and a good price of £11.75. will hold thousands of photos or about 6 hours video
amazon.co.uk/San…e_1

Original Poster

hermanjelmet;6813060

if you look at your camera on amazon it says most frequently bought … if you look at your camera on amazon it says most frequently bought together- your camera and sandisk 8gb sdhc, this should do you fine and a good price of £11.75. will hold thousands of photos or about 6 hours videohttp://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-SDHC-Secure-Digital-Card/dp/B000VUVA62/ref=pd_cp_ce_1

Thank you for that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98198
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769468
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247628
    4. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …22

See more discussions