Found 25th Jan 2009
Hey HUKD,

I have just took my phone memory card out of my old phone and put it into a sd adapter so it can go into the side of my laptop, and it won't work, no matter what I do.

Is there something I am doing wrong, or have I the wrong adapter for a laptop?

Kinda sad because I wanted it to work :-(

Any help and I would be really grateful xx

48 Comments

is any of the information stored on the memory card or was it all stored in the phone???

is it bigger than 2gb ?

Aquatic;4185335

is any of the information stored on the memory card or was it all stored … is any of the information stored on the memory card or was it all stored in the phone???

I agree, check your old phone without the memory card in it, see if all your stuff is still there....

Original Poster

no none of my stuff in the old phone, it was my old contract phone that broke, i got a new one and they let me keep the card, it dont fit in my new phone though, so i have the adapters x

Try giving details.

pm thesaint, he helped me out bout memory cards b4

edit: there he is^^^ lol

Does the computer even recognise that the card is in there??

Original Poster

no the laptop does nothing at all! and when i dont use a adapter for a card out my camera it works perfectly well and pops up fine.

acecatcher3;4185489

pm thesaint, he helped me out bout memory cards b4edit: there he is^^^ lol

We should keep it on the boards. "katie" keeps offering me nudez, and goes on about us not living too far from each other. :x

Original Poster

thesaint;4185541

We should keep it on the boards. "katie" keeps offering me nudez, and … We should keep it on the boards. "katie" keeps offering me nudez, and goes on about us not living too far from each other. :x

:O omg u wish! i have never offered u any nude lol!!

ACTUALLY i have never even sent u a message on here haha:whistling:

thesaint;4185541

We should keep it on the boards. "katie" keeps offering me nudez, and … We should keep it on the boards. "katie" keeps offering me nudez, and goes on about us not living too far from each other. :x

lol lucky u.....u must live near me too then!!!

Original Poster

jonincov;4185557

lol lucky u.....u must live near me too then!!!

U never know you may get a nudey off him too ( not that i ever sent one) :-D x

*katie*;4185539

no the laptop does nothing at all! and when i dont use a adapter for a … no the laptop does nothing at all! and when i dont use a adapter for a card out my camera it works perfectly well and pops up fine.

I have a card that is not recognised by my PC through card readers.. But it only reads it when still in the camera.

Will your card fit the camera, maybe with the adapter?
You could then read it from the camera.

Original Poster

rockyfella;4185608

I have a card that is not recognised by my PC through card readers.. But … I have a card that is not recognised by my PC through card readers.. But it only reads it when still in the camera.Will your card fit the camera, maybe with the adapter?You could then read it from the camera.

You know what thats a brill point

Il go and check it out....won't be long lol x

*katie*;4185584

U never know you may get a nudey off him too ( not that i ever sent one) … U never know you may get a nudey off him too ( not that i ever sent one) :-D x

So how did he get it if u didn't send it him....lol :?

Original Poster

lol my camera won't turn on x

Original Poster

jonincov;4185637

So how did he get it if u didn't send it him....lol :?

oww this is what i get from joking oopsie, i never sent anything honest lol:thumbsup:

Banned

thesaint;4185541

act ur age...
*katie*;4185554

:O omg u wish! i have never offered u any nude lol!!ACTUALLY i have never … :O omg u wish! i have never offered u any nude lol!!ACTUALLY i have never even sent u a message on here haha:whistling:

kate be careful he's 40+...**shudders

*katie*;4185554

:O omg u wish! i have never offered u any nude lol!!ACTUALLY i have never … :O omg u wish! i have never offered u any nude lol!!ACTUALLY i have never even sent u a message on here haha:whistling:

Perhaps it's your Mum...:giggle:

Original Poster

rockyfella;4185683

Perhaps it's your Mum...:giggle:

:O:shock:

*katie*;4185657

oww this is what i get from joking oopsie, i never sent anything honest … oww this is what i get from joking oopsie, i never sent anything honest lol:thumbsup:

lol i believe u.... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jonincov;4185702

lol i believe u.... :thumbsup:

Wicked...anyway back to the card lol

I put it in the digi, and it wouldn't turn on, took it out the digi and it turned on.....so is this the adapter or the memory card?

x

*katie*;4185730

Wicked...anyway back to the card lolI put it in the digi, and it wouldn't … Wicked...anyway back to the card lolI put it in the digi, and it wouldn't turn on, took it out the digi and it turned on.....so is this the adapter or the memory card? x

Could be either...have u got another memory card to try in the adapter??

imranmaz;4185671

act ur age...

Nice to see I am still influencing your location. What's that 6 months+?

Original Poster

jonincov;4185781

Could be either...have u got another memory card to try in the adapter??

not one as small as the one i put in it :?

dcx_badass;4185783

All those pics are kept on her memory card, that's why she needs it to … All those pics are kept on her memory card, that's why she needs it to work.

lol sounds about right....

Original Poster

jonincov;4185819

lol sounds about right....

lol nooooo there pictures of my lil brother :-D

*katie*;4185802

not one as small as the one i put in it :?

Is it a micro sd then?

Original Poster

jonincov;4185835

Is it a micro sd then?

a tiddley thing yes... il try find a pik x

*katie*;4185842

a tiddley thing yes... il try find a pik x

So is it definitely in a micro sd adapter, not a mini sd adapter??

Original Poster

that is just what im trying to do!

Original Poster

Its a sandisk adapter with a sandisk 1gb micro sd x

*katie*;4185887

Its a sandisk adapter with a sandisk 1gb micro sd x

Probably the adapter thats ******ed then if its definitely the right one!

Banned

thesaint;4185803

Nice to see I am still influencing your location. What's that 6 months+?

lol "influencing"....GJDM

Original Poster

oh sweet lol, hmm makes me think unles, maybe it was my memory card that broke my old phone...

Banned

*katie*;4185921

oh sweet lol, hmm makes me think unles, maybe it was my memory card that … oh sweet lol, hmm makes me think unles, maybe it was my memory card that broke my old phone...

virus

*katie*;4185921

oh sweet lol, hmm makes me think unles, maybe it was my memory card that … oh sweet lol, hmm makes me think unles, maybe it was my memory card that broke my old phone...

Thats pretty unlikely i think, i'm sure u know someone with an adapter u could borrow...

Original Poster

I have another upstairs somewhere, its just about finding it....

And i don't have the phone it fitted it before o2 shop have it, i just kept the card xx

*katie*;4185948

I have another upstairs somewhere, its just about finding it....And i … I have another upstairs somewhere, its just about finding it....And i don't have the phone it fitted it before o2 shop have it, i just kept the card xx

Well best of luck finding it, hope u manage to sort it out.....:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unisex/Women’s Nintendo Christmas Jumper?11
    2. I posted a deal that has been removed39
    3. Looking to travel from belfast11
    4. Gatwick Airport Parking77

See more discussions