Groups
    EXPIRED

memory card query! SORTED THANKS GUYS

Looking at buying the memory card in the thread at amazon, but when I select the size of the card it asks if I want traditional packaging or amazon frustration free. Could someone tell me what the packaging selections mean. thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

The price is so different £17.99 for traditional or £21.29 for frustration free dont get it

what's do get? -
    who the hell would pay more for packaging...

Original Poster

Thats what I thought, are they charging alot more for not putting it in plastic packaging.

What a surprise, it tells you about it on the amazon web site.

Who would have thought that eh!

Go to bottom left and see "Amazon Frustration Free packaging"

amazon.co.uk/

Edited by: "guilbert53" 30th Oct 2010

Original Poster

That is so true, thanks just thought it was strange and wasn't quite sure so thought I would ask before ordering. thanks again guys.

What's the difference between Frustration-Free Packaging and traditional packaging?
    The Frustration-Free Package (on the right) is recyclable and comes without excess packaging materials such as hard plastic clamshell casings, plastic bindings, and wire ties. It's designed to be opened without the use of a box cutter or knife and will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging (on the left). Products with Frustration-Free Packaging can frequently be delivered in their own boxes, without an additional delivery box.

Original Poster

Sorry, I was using my net book and the screen was to small to show the thumbnail images, I must learn to scroll the screen. Thanks again.

Original Poster

thank you damnome you comments are appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GTX 1070 went out and old card won't work either.11
      2. Good Sim only deals??57
      3. Digital ps4 games22
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45

See more discussions