Memory foam mattress topper

Found 23rd Sep 2017
can anyone recommend a good memory foam mattress topper. I'm fed up waking up with sore back and hip even though my mattress is just over a year old. unfortunately i cannot afford a new mattress so hoping someone could help with recommendations. thank you in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Memory foam topper won’t do anything in my experience.

Thought about selling it? Then maybe an interest free credit card, low monthly payments back.

If you get a thick one it will work a treat, I've got a 3inch one I got from Amazon, absolutely brilliant, think I paid about £36, the 2 inch is slightly cheaper and still pretty good as I had this before

Caused back pain so had to get rid of ours.

Original Poster

Thank you for your help

Have you any old duvets and/or blankets available? Try placing and tucking the duvet tightly underneath the cover to add additional padding and support to the bed. It's a trick I've used countless times over the years with beds and mattresses that are uncomfortable, and too firm. Worth a try.

Original Poster

nemesiz8 h, 35 m ago

Have you any old duvets and/or blankets available? Try placing and tucking …Have you any old duvets and/or blankets available? Try placing and tucking the duvet tightly underneath the cover to add additional padding and support to the bed. It's a trick I've used countless times over the years with beds and mattresses that are uncomfortable, and too firm. Worth a try.

Thank you ill give it a try
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions