Groups

MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS TOPPERS- any advice?

I'm thinking of buying a mattress topper....is it worth going for a 4" as opposed to a 2" ? Anyone know of any deals? They seem quite cheap on ebay, just wondered if anyone had any experience of them. Thanks for any advice.

11 Comments

Banned

I think they are doing them in B&M at the moment.

luv mine sleep sooooo much better than without :thumbsup:

does a topper make any diffedrence? i want to get one but just was thinking why waist £60 on a topper if it is not good

I have a new matress 1yr old but it is too firm form me so thats why thinking of topper

i love my topper, think my dad got mine from ebay,b&m do them, and if u have a pricebusters, i think they do them 2. i would sy mines only abou 4", really makes a difference to me, can make u warm thow

I have had a memory foam topper for about 4 years or more, when we changed mattresses, we bought a really expensive one with a silk topper. OMG, the back ache, even my OH suffered and he never has problems with his back. On went the memory foam topper again and no more back ache.

I would recommend them to anyone, all my family have them now (even our 9yr old). We get them from the QVC outlet shop so only pay about £25 for ours (but over £100 online), and change them every couple of years.

Go for it, you won't regret it.

any recommend online sites? or is it better to go instore? Dont have pricebusters, B&M or QVC Outlet near me..

Original Poster

Inquisitor;7657901

any recommend online sites? or is it better to go instore? Dont have … any recommend online sites? or is it better to go instore? Dont have pricebusters, B&M or QVC Outlet near me..

+1
    I have been looking at ebay seller "foamfromthesouth" seems to have good feedback

Have you a Dunelm Mill near you, they usually sell them and regularly have a sale?

No one has mentioned thickness, 2 Inch ones are good enough as thats all you are likely to press into it unless you are very large (I'm 17 1/2 stone and 2 inches does me fine), I have fibromyalgia and couldnt sleep properly on a bed without one now, worth every penny, ours was from Home Bargains too.

harlzter;7658476

No one has mentioned thickness, 2 Inch ones are good enough as thats all … No one has mentioned thickness, 2 Inch ones are good enough as thats all you are likely to press into it unless you are very large (I'm 17 1/2 stone and 2 inches does me fine), I have fibromyalgia and couldnt sleep properly on a bed without one now, worth every penny, ours was from Home Bargains too.

mmmmmmmmm thickness

what are the usual ones u can get? 2'' 4'' any thicker? if so where from

I really need to get either a topper or full mattress as i have awful back ache in bed at night

would a topper be sufficient or would i need a full mattress?

any help appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764172
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24112

See more discussions