Groups

Memory foam slippers.... stupid?

memory foam slippers have caught my mothers eye, but i cant see that they'd work very well..

a matress, maybe... because your distributing the weight over a large surface area..
    but a slipper would have pressured weight on it constantly.. and it would just be a small piece of foam..

does anyone have these?.... im reluctant to buy them, if theyre just gonna go flat after a few weeks..

9 Comments

A fool and his money are soon parted.

^^^

Wise words.

Original Poster

note i havent yet parted with my money..

note it i say!

Narfette;3301034

note i havent yet parted with my money..note it i say!

Yes, I read your opening post.

I have M&S memory foam slippers. They have not gone flat. Probably the most comfortable ones I have worn.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;3301060

I have M&S memory foam slippers. They have not gone flat. Probably the … I have M&S memory foam slippers. They have not gone flat. Probably the most comfortable ones I have worn.

interesting.. have you had them long?

Narfette;3301079

interesting.. have you had them long?

About a month. I wear them all the time (at home :)) .

I have used memory foam insoles in shoes and other slippers. My work shoes have them too. They are great!

i have had a pair from tesco for about two months and they are very comfortable. the only thing i would saf is bad is that the rubber sole under them is not very rigid so probably wouldn't last long if i took too many trips to the garage!! but ont he plus side they are very soft and bendy

Original Poster

maybe worth a punt then, thanks!

Banned

thesaint;3301028

A fool and his money are soon parted.^^^Wise words.

A closed mouth avoids the foot!

I have some.
    They are comfy and warm.
    Got mine from B&M shop, only about £1.99
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86148
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions