Groups
    EXPIRED

memory sticks

hi there i need to buy 3 memory sticks, probably the biggest ones available (2gb?) where is the cheapest to get them anyone know

8 Comments

Recently posted was a 4gb one from Ebuyer, think it worked out at £85.77 incl VAT. This is the best price I know for this size.

Link to forum article is
    hotukdeals.com/ind…4gb

Direct link to Ebuyer is
    ebuyer.com/cus…673

[url]www.mymemory.co.uk[/url] is the cheapest place if you are talking about Sony Memory Sticks (and not USB flash memory drives!)

Go via quidco for more money off.

Original Poster

[quote="andi"]mymemory.co.uk is the cheapest place if you are talking about Sony Memory Sticks (and not USB flash memory drives!)

Go via quidco for more money off.[/quote

oh dear whats the differece im talking about the ones you use in your laptop/computer to download files/music etc too. which one do i need?

i have a budget of £150 to get 3 memory sticks. i was thinking about getting the 4gb one. would i then have enough money to get 2 2 gb ones?

Sorry. The Sony Memory Stick is a format for use in cameras and PSPs.

Right, you're talking about the other thing. withey was quite right. Ebuyer has a barganeous 4gb version. You'd have more than enough left to get 2 2gb ones as well.

Original Poster

andi

Sorry. The Sony Memory Stick is a format for use in cameras and PSPs. … Sorry. The Sony Memory Stick is a format for use in cameras and PSPs. Right, you're talking about the other thing. withey was quite right. Ebuyer has a barganeous 4gb version. You'd have more than enough left to get 2 2gb ones as well.

ok im really thick with all this could you give me the link for the 2 gb memory sticks? all these memory sticks are for to copy files from a laptop/computer right? i just need to make sure as they are not for me! is there any voucher codes? definantly the cheapest? go via quidco? could i return them if they were the wrong ones? thanks guys

Original Poster

marko4ever24

ok im really thick with all this could you give me the link for the 2 gb … ok im really thick with all this could you give me the link for the 2 gb memory sticks? all these memory sticks are for to copy files from a laptop/computer right? i just need to make sure as they are not for me! is there any voucher codes? definantly the cheapest? go via quidco? could i return them if they were the wrong ones? thanks guys

HELP!

Right, heres one for about £60 which is a 2.2 Gb USB memory stick, is this what you want?

aria.co.uk/Pro…058

Or here is another one for around £70 with postage, but this one is smaller:

misco.co.uk/pro…htm

There are many other ones slightly more expensive which I can post if you wish.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions