Found 7th Apr 2010
Why are they so useless?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
103 Comments

because women have driven us INSANE! nag! nag! moan! moan!

To make women feel better with themselves??

e.g we appear 'useless' and cant wash up/clean/cook etc. so women feel better than us because they can :whistling:

Not all of us are

If you feel like that go and find yourself 1 of those "BUTCH lesbians" :thumbsup:

2 hrs 48 mins 'till OP gets suspended again.

Original Poster

barky;8308447

because women have driven us INSANE! nag! nag! moan! moan!

davidn84;8308448

To make women feel better with themselves??e.g we appear 'useless' and … To make women feel better with themselves??e.g we appear 'useless' and cant wash up/clean/cook etc. so women feel better than us because they can :whistling:

I want explanations that don't involve blaming women!

dre1988;8308450

Not all of us are

Prove it!

i feel there is so much female hatred in society (anyone tried driving in London recently with a male driver behind them, they are just so angry and aggressive its pathetic? ( i know women are too, but the ratio is about 80:20), i see it on these boards too ..... its really sad in a way, but a part of me says f.... them.

on the humerous side ...they are indeed useless, maybe good at one thing (if you're lucky) ....

[QUOTEProve it![/QUOTE]

Sounds like a challenge to me :whistling:

men are awesome

women fail at everything

apart from cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing

Original Poster

cw9652;8308470

2 hrs 48 mins 'till OP gets suspended again.

I'll have you know I'm a very good girl and on my best behaviour.

angelfairee;8308473

I want explanations that don't involve blaming women!

But thats partly why we appear useless...you women are so great that we appear useless. If you were normal then we would appear normal too :thumbsup:

angelfairee;8308473

I want explanations that don't involve blaming women!Prove it!

there was no explanations as to why men were useless.

blueray;8308474

i feel there is so much female hatred in society (anyone tried driving in … i feel there is so much female hatred in society (anyone tried driving in London recently with a male driver behind them, they are just so angry and aggressive its pathetic? ( i know women are too, but the ratio is about 80:20), i see it on these boards too ..... its really sad in a way, but a part of me says f.... them.on the humerous side ...they are indeed useless, maybe good at one thing (if you're lucky) ....

Female hatred in society ? - eh :?

As for angry and aggresive males in london, cant blame them for being that way living down there :thumbsup:

The sooner you accept this, the sooner you will be able to get on with your life without the stresses of wondering why. Accept and move on. Then whilst you are hoovering and doing the washing up you will be able to smile.

acecatcher3;8308515

your mum fails at everything

bit difficult for her to do anything when shes dead

Original Poster

blueray;8308474

i feel there is so much female hatred in society (anyone tried driving in … i feel there is so much female hatred in society (anyone tried driving in London recently with a male driver behind them, they are just so angry and aggressive its pathetic? ( i know women are too, but the ratio is about 80:20), i see it on these boards too ..... its really sad in a way, but a part of me says f.... them.on the humerous side ...they are indeed useless, maybe good at one thing (if you're lucky) ....

Are you saying that the men on this site are cruel and horrible? The men...on here? Mean and spiteful?

The men of HUKD...disgusting creatures that they are?!

I agree.

(Not you ASB, you're the best...don't suspend me again please.)

Original Poster

davidn84;8308514

But thats partly why we appear useless...you women are so great that we … But thats partly why we appear useless...you women are so great that we appear useless. If you were normal then we would appear normal too :thumbsup:

You're permitted to live.

muffinman_84;8308520

there was no explanations as to why men were useless.

Let me unroll the list...

angelfairee;8308541

You're permitted to live.

Plan worked...:whistling: Although I feel that line may come back to bite me one day :roll:

We aren't useless. If we weren't here this epic thread wouldn't exist :whistling:

Banned

inb4 mild sexism becomes tearful ranting.

Its a male-oriented society, its pretty horrible alot of the time (draw the connection) but you made it as you saw fit; i think its about time women stood up to their relentless aggressiveness and stupidity. there are lots of exceptions, i genuinely mean that (well, maybe a few) but few men genuinly respect women. their loss though as they go into their stiff, stuck, sexist, nasty middle-age and die mean old b******s.

lol (i say for some levity!)

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8308571

We aren't useless. If we weren't here this epic thread wouldn't exist … We aren't useless. If we weren't here this epic thread wouldn't exist :whistling:

You're a boy, what would you know?!

angelfairee;8308614

You're a boy, what would you know?!

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/649693/80426808.jpg

You cut me deep!!

mr.potato_head;8308651

You cut me deep!!

EWWWWW nearly brought me tea up

Men are great...just a pity I don't know any (intimately i mean)

Totally agree with you Angel...:thumbsup:
Give me a woman any day...........;-)

Original Poster

blueray;8308609

Its a male-oriented society, its pretty horrible alot of the time (draw … Its a male-oriented society, its pretty horrible alot of the time (draw the connection) but you made it as you saw fit; i think its about time women stood up to their relentless aggressiveness and stupidity. there are lots of exceptions, i genuinely mean that (well, maybe a few) but few men genuinly respect women. their loss though as they go into their stiff, stuck, sexist, nasty middle-age and die mean old b******s.lol (i say for some levity!)

You're scaring me now, I'm abandoning ship!

i still love the english sense of humour (shame about the stupidity though... you can't have everything....) or can you?!

mr.potato_head;8308651

You cut me deep!!

hahaha :lol: i had one like that on my wrist once when i fell on broken glass, it was nasty :lol:

not all men are useless, im fairly useless, but good for certain things :lol:

blueray;8308698

i still love the english sense of humour (shame about the stupidity … i still love the english sense of humour (shame about the stupidity though... you can't have everything....) or can you?!

depends what you want! Don't expect too much and you will always be suprised:thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;8308704

hahaha :lol: i had one like that on my wrist once when i fell on broken … hahaha :lol: i had one like that on my wrist once when i fell on broken glass, it was nasty :lol:not all men are useless, im fairly useless, but good for certain things :lol:

You're a boy as well! Come back in 10 years

angelfairee;8308714

You're a boy as well! Come back in 10 years

im old enough

angelfairee;8308473

Prove it!

How can I prove it to you?

dre1988;8308727

I think you know how she wants you to prove it!:w00t:

Oi, You. Back where you belong please.

http://parishousingscamwatch.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/my-kitchen.jpg

trego37;8308748

hehehe :whistling:

mr.potato_head;8308651

You cut me deep!!

Thats one small leg... Or one big phone!!

And men - yes they are useless!!

Original Poster

dre1988;8308727

trego37;8308748

Again...speechless.

Micoo have you just been suspended by any chance??

angelfairee;8308813

Again...speechless.

REALLY???:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21121
    2. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …47
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    4. Add one, leave one game54415458

See more discussions