Expired

Men-are you "basically useless"??

Found 15th Sep 2009
Note the quotation marks(thank you mrs barky)-so,I cant draw,cant mould play doh into ANYTHING recognisable,cant build flat pack furniture,understand ZERO about cars,cant sew,cant iron and,other than a home made lasagne or bolognese,cant cook anything that isnt microwaveable.

Anyone else for the useless b****** club??

1. Misc
  2. Asics
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Asics
26 Comments

Sorry mate. I am able to breath AND walk at the same time. This constitutes multi-tasking in my opinion!
I also once managed to wipe my own backside (the rest of the time I need to read the instructrions on the bog roll if you beleive my wife!)

Utoh.......

you musta REALLY made her mad today :w00t:

Remind her you got babies together so you did at least one thing right.............. :whistling:;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6302181

Utoh.......you musta REALLY made her mad today :w00t:Remind her you got … Utoh.......you musta REALLY made her mad today :w00t:Remind her you got babies together so you did at least one thing right.............. :whistling:;-)

I just got lucky-apparently-FIVE TIMES!!

Original Poster

minifish33;6302155

Sorry mate. I am able to breath AND walk at the same time. This … Sorry mate. I am able to breath AND walk at the same time. This constitutes multi-tasking in my opinion!I also once managed to wipe my own backside (the rest of the time I need to read the instructrions on the bog roll if you beleive my wife!)

breathing AND walking?? sounds a bit complicated

barky;6302199

I just got lucky-apparently-FIVE TIMES!!

w

o

w

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...in the completely useless category me :roll:

I came home from work and made my own dinner of a lovely casserole, missus is working away overnight and she will come home tommorow morning to some lovely soaked dishes that just need a quick wipe, aint I good to her.

milewide;6302401

I came home from work and made my own dinner of a lovely casserole, … I came home from work and made my own dinner of a lovely casserole, missus is working away overnight and she will come home tommorow morning to some lovely soaked dishes that just need a quick wipe, aint I good to her.

It's blokes like you that give us all a bad name!!! :x

I not totally useless as i do have some talents, but saying them here may get me banned.

I got rid of mine, now I have to do all my own cooking, ironing, washing, etc.........

That'll teach her....! :oops:

Original Poster

milewide;6302401

I came home from work and made my own dinner of a lovely casserole, … I came home from work and made my own dinner of a lovely casserole, missus is working away overnight and she will come home tommorow morning to some lovely soaked dishes that just need a quick wipe, aint I good to her.

you spoil that woman!

jonb2412;6302513

I got rid of mine, now I have to do all my own cooking, ironing, washing, … I got rid of mine, now I have to do all my own cooking, ironing, washing, etc......... That'll teach her....! :oops:

:w00t: PMSL...

Banned

I'm not, but I can manage to avoid a lot of the stuff the OP mentioned.

I could clean, but I have a cleaner.

I can't draw, but I know a lot of professional artists who can decorate my home.

I can't do much on a car, but I've dated a mechanic and remained friends.;-)

I can cook though.:whistling:

Banned

if you cant set up furniture you aint no man!

Banned

kapows;6302687

if you cant set up furniture you aint no man!

I used to enjoy putting flatpack furniture together:oops:

It's just like a big puzzle.

We provide sperm, anything else is a bonus! :-D

sorry darlin i have to agree with Mrs Barky..................question: what do men and a chef who keeps dropping his pancakes have in common? Answer: they are both useless T******S. There are a few exceptions out there, but i certainly havent got one.:roll::roll:

1. Me go work. Make big heap money.
2. Her fix house. Her go shopping. Spend big heap money.
3. GOTO 1

I can do anything, i'm Yosser Hugh's

Women can be just as useless when it suits them

fireheaven;6303896

Women can be just as useless when it suits them

Best way to get a bloke to do something ...is to tell him that he cant !!:)

Hmmm....women are completely irrational at times and a lot of there reasons behind things doesn't make any sense to anyone but themselves....I feel like going on a rant about women to counter this thread. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6304209

Hmmm....women are completely irrational at times and a lot of there … Hmmm....women are completely irrational at times and a lot of there reasons behind things doesn't make any sense to anyone but themselves....I feel like going on a rant about women to counter this thread. :giggle:

Heh Heh...Better get the body armour ready then RFM lol

Rockhound;6304227

Heh Heh...Better get the body armour ready then RFM lol

I can take it, if I can listen to my mum preying to god that I die earlier today and then burst into tears after she went on like I betrayed her and said I'm no longer her son and she's not going to leave me a penny when she passes away....she went mad for something minor that could of been talked about. :roll:

Rockhound;6304142

Best way to get a bloke to do something ...is to tell him that he … Best way to get a bloke to do something ...is to tell him that he cant !!:)

lol you may have a point there, we've had a dripping tap for a while [1] & it was one of those roundtuit jobs, my missus said when are you going to do that tap, when i get time, right she said i will get my dad to fix it. I was out & back within half an hour with a new tap from B&Q & i had it fitted that very morning.

[1] dripping for ages & ages !

Spod;6303569

1. Me go work. Make big heap money.2. Her fix house. Her go shopping. … 1. Me go work. Make big heap money.2. Her fix house. Her go shopping. Spend big heap money.3. GOTO 1

Uh, um... Who make fire?! Ugg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    3. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions