Groups

Menopause

Hi all woman of a certain age.
    Have you heard of Starflower supplements to help.
    I am going through early stages and don't want to take hrt.
    Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

8 Comments

they are ok but gave me quite a lot of gas.

are you having a bad time? I didn't/don't take anything and had no problems at all apart from a rare flush. I eat a lot of tofu, or maybe I was lucky. I was 47 when it started, 48 when I'd settled down to total freedom from damn periods

Original Poster

chalkysoil

are you having a bad time? I didn't/don't take anything and had no … are you having a bad time? I didn't/don't take anything and had no problems at all apart from a rare flush. I eat a lot of tofu, or maybe I was lucky. I was 47 when it started, 48 when I'd settled down to total freedom from damn periods

omg that is so young. I am 48 and just starting. Refuse to take anything if I can help it. Hope I am as luck as you. x

I am 44yrs. I have hrt now. But i have extreme symptoms. Holland & barrett do a cocktail called oestro somat. Just ask at the counter for help, theyll find them. They were helpful to begin with.

My mum swore by evening primrose capsules, thats all she used and got through it easily.

The problem with HRT is you have to come off it eventually, my friend has just come off hers and is getting bad symptoms, she wishes she never had the HRT

Banned

Another all time low for the misc

http://www.wearepopslags.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/the-wanted-490x344.jpg

Banned

Gorgeous ^^^

males posting in this thread? Sad but sweet.
    Edited by: "chalkysoil" 13th Sep 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller22
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047144
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1946
      4. love affairs1958

See more discussions