Menorca Airport Transfers

Found 24th May 2010
just booked our next holiday to menorca in august and looking for a good company out there for our airport transfers. anyone got any recomendations??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Original Poster

modoc;8683285

http://www.airporttransfers.co.uk/http://www.a2btransfers.com/:thumbsup:

have you used these yourself and if so which would you say give a better service.

Have you looked at the trip advisor forum for Menorca? They have lots of good info including transfer stuff. We're going next week and will get a taxi at the airport as apprently thats cheaper than a shuttlebus (there are four of us) and picking up from the airport is cheaper than prebooking (so they say)

I have used a2b in the past and had no issues. I think the company in the first link are a few quid cheaper though.

Original Poster

thanks, just checked and the a2b was cheaper, still £190 return though. the tour company gives you free shuttle bus transfers, but we dont like being stuck on a bus with everyone else and always go down the private transfer route.

Might be worth looking at a hire car was cheaper for us about £150 for a week

try travelrepublic .
have used them in the past.

weve used resort hoppa a good few times, there also on quidco. Weve never had any problems and weve even ended up with a taxi instead of the advertised shuttle service.

apduk;8688510

weve used resort hoppa a good few times, there also on quidco. Weve never … weve used resort hoppa a good few times, there also on quidco. Weve never had any problems and weve even ended up with a taxi instead of the advertised shuttle service.

+1.

apduk;8688510

weve used resort hoppa a good few times, there also on quidco. Weve never … weve used resort hoppa a good few times, there also on quidco. Weve never had any problems and weve even ended up with a taxi instead of the advertised shuttle service.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8688550

+1.

We use Resort Hoppa every year now. Their prices are hard to beat once you include the 10% Quidco and more often than not it will be a private taxi or at worst a people carrier that will turn up.

What part of Menorca are you going?

I have been a couple of times and got a taxi but we went to Cala'n Porter and the price wasnt too bad.

HTH.
Post a comment
@
    Text