Men’s aftershave!

Found 21st Dec 2017
Right people....

Hit me with your favourite men’s aftershave. I’ve left it to the last minute and I’m not sure what’s popular at the moment?

All all your suggestions are welcome.. but no brut please
Community Updates
AskHealth & Beauty
25 Comments
Top range - Creed Aventus
upper range - Dior Sauvage
Mid range JPG Kokorico
low range (work stuff) - Lidl - X Bolt (thats right )
Original Poster
mattsk2 m ago

Top range - Creed Aventusupper range - Dior SauvageMid range JPG …Top range - Creed Aventusupper range - Dior SauvageMid range JPG Kokoricolow range (work stuff) - Lidl - X Bolt (thats right )

Never heard of creed aventus... I’ll need to check it out. Thanks.
Mugler

Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo
lacoste live
Vgoddard15 m ago

Never heard of creed aventus... I’ll need to check it out. Thanks.

These can't be normally found in your big standard fragrance shop . Selfridge's is the one I know that stock it . Occasionally John Lewis and HOF
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather.

Terre d'hermes

Zara have some quality fragrances that smell very good and compete with the higher end if you are on a budget
Edited by: "dappodan1" 21st Dec 2017
Issey Miyake
Million
Original Poster
mattsk3 m ago

These can't be normally found in your big standard fragrance shop . …These can't be normally found in your big standard fragrance shop . Selfridge's is the one I know that stock it . Occasionally John Lewis and HOF

Ah ok.. I have a John Lewis not too far from me. If all else fails they have a massive fragrance section so defo worth me going along. Thanks.
I really like Dior Homme Intense.
I'd say it starts with a woody type smell which fades after maybe 30 mins and lets out the nice vanilla type base. I really like it after 30 mins.
They do constantly change their formulas though, the 2013-2015 formulas smelled quite different.
Go down to Boots or John Lewis and have them sample a couple on those pieces of paper. Then smell throughout the day and pick your favourite.
I should also say, different type of fragrance suit different type of men, or even the occasion.
Edited by: "GS01" 21st Dec 2017
Original Poster
sarahsmith761 m ago

Issey MiyakeMillion

I love issue miyake
Original Poster
GS012 m ago

I really like Dior Homme Intense.I'd say it starts with a woody type smell …I really like Dior Homme Intense.I'd say it starts with a woody type smell which fades after maybe 30 mins and lets out the nice vanilla type base. I really like it after 30 mins. They do constantly change their formulas though, the 2013-2015 formulas smelled quite different.Go down to Boots or John Lewis and have them sample a couple on those pieces of paper. Then smell throughout the day and pick your favourite.

I’m not really up to date with aftershaves as my other half tends to stick to the same, will give this a sniff when I’m out! Thanks for the recommendation.
Joop
Paco Rabbane One Million
Calvein klein
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
I love joop homme
Carbon by prada, you’ll thank me for this it’s ace
Original Poster
Bandicoot2 m ago

Carbon by prada, you’ll thank me for this it’s ace

Sounds like it’s a winner ... .. I’ll let you know what I think.
Old spice original and old spice whitewater
Creed Aventus is the out and out winner for me
Edited by: "RxTx" 21st Dec 2017
Dolce & Gabanna The One
Gucci - gucci
joop - wow
Fahrenheit.
Jean Paul guiltier le male
boss man night
davidoff adventure
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your recommendations. I’m out shopping tomorrow with plenty ideas now. Really appreciate the help
Also check out Creed Himalaya and the ever classic Creed Green Irish Tweed
D&G The one. I love it! Tried something different last year for the husband but gone back to this one this year!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants