Groups

Mens Clothing

I'm really fussy about my clothes. Not a snob at all, but prefer branded tops as they're better quality, but can't see anything apart from Superdry stuff I like.

I tend to pay a maximum of £12 - £14 per t-shirt. What brands are good?

Thanks

21 Comments

My rip speed t shirts seem to last forever and a thousand washes. Usually around that price range.

I don't mean to be rude, but what's your question?

That is not a lot that is cheap my nephew spends way more than that on t-shirt

Saltrock are well made and British made

Red torpedo make some really good quality T shirts. Normally around the £25 mark, they have some sale ones within your budget

hollister had a sale on, good quality and about £13 a polo shirt

abercrombie are well made and wash well

You can't be that fussy if Superdry is your go to brand! For tees I would suggest Acne Studios or Our Legacy.

joanne10

Saltrock are well made and British made

​Agree. Saltrock. I also like gap stuff plus M&S.

Original Poster

wayners

​Agree. Saltrock. I also like gap stuff plus M&S.

Thing is, Saltrock are for surfers. You wear that brand, and you'll look stupid when you get asked if you surf and you say no lol

Massively depends upon the style you want, there's obviously differing levels of quality and that's usually represented in the price. loads of surf/skate/snow clothes are good quality, dc, rusty, billabong, etc. then there's the likes of timberland, khul, merrel. Also French connection, minimum,
    Diesel, so on & so forth.
    Problem is rrp's are way above £12 you need sales or Go hunting in tk maxx.

No you won't look stupid wearing a surf brand tshirt. By that logic only athletes should wear adidas
    Edited by: "syne209" 9th Jan

Weird fish sales stuff I'd recommend. Excellent quality and ts that are normally £20 down to a tenner sometimes.

​Totally disagree. I ware a baseball cap all the time but never been asked how many home runs I hit last season. I ware trainers but never been asked what my running times are. Same goes with polo shirts. Rugby tops. Football shirts. I guess that's not how you think though or what you like to ware. What about something off cafepress.co.uk/?ut…395

Branded tops are better quality? I think you'll find that it's certain brands that are the better quality... Armani for e.g but you'll be lucky to find any of those shirts less than £50

Try TK Max

superfreddy

Thing is, Saltrock are for surfers. You wear that brand, and you'll look … Thing is, Saltrock are for surfers. You wear that brand, and you'll look stupid when you get asked if you surf and you say no lol

I've been wearing Saltrock clothing for a few years now (combination of good deals in-stores/online and presents) and never been asked if I surf when wearing it including in the middle of summer on/near surf beaches in Devon/Cornwall.
    Outside of Cornwall and Devon the brand is almost completely unheard of so doesn't have any attachment to surfing.

They aren't super high quality, but for fiver a T-shirt and £10-£15 for a hoody they aren't bad at all.

Original Poster

joedastudd

I've been wearing Saltrock clothing for a few years now (combination … I've been wearing Saltrock clothing for a few years now (combination of good deals in-stores/online and presents) and never been asked if I surf when wearing it including in the middle of summer on/near surf beaches in Devon/Cornwall.Outside of Cornwall and Devon the brand is almost completely unheard of so doesn't have any attachment to surfing.They aren't super high quality, but for fiver a T-shirt and £10-£15 for a hoody they aren't bad at all.

Where are you getting them at £5 a t-shirt?! On their site they are much more.

T K maxx sell seconds / grey imports / faulty products
    E. G the CK dress or top u will find there will not be available anywhere on the face of the earth

tk maxx sell all sorts of clothes, including their own brands, It's not just all seconds, some are excess/over stocks, most are simply past seasons.

Remember your looking at spending £10-15 here, If your expecting a high end and perfect CK product for that price your deluding yourself. At the same time though getting any CK product for that price is quite a deal usually.
    (taste notwithstanding )
    If its faulty you just get your money back-like everywhere else, grey import, eh? who cares its a discounter!

superfreddy

Where are you getting them at £5 a t-shirt?! On their site they are much … Where are you getting them at £5 a t-shirt?! On their site they are much more.

saltrock.com/sal…ees

Use code WELCOME20 for another 20% off

syne209

tk maxx sell all sorts of clothes, including their own brands, It's not … tk maxx sell all sorts of clothes, including their own brands, It's not just all seconds, some are excess/over stocks, most are simply past seasons.Remember your looking at spending £10-15 here, If your expecting a high end and perfect CK product for that price your deluding yourself. At the same time though getting any CK product for that price is quite a deal usually. (taste notwithstanding )If its faulty you just get your money back-like everywhere else, grey import, eh? who cares its a discounter!

TK MAXX can be a bit of a minefield have to avoid the funny labels just made for them with ridiculous rrp
    taht aside you can get some real bargains

for tops plenty of good quality Ralph Lauren etc

Edited by: "mattmerch" 10th Jan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1222
      3. Spotify Family Premium share719
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710955

See more discussions