mens fragrance

Found 31st May 2008
please could somebody help my daughter choose a nice smelling fragrance for her boyfriends 19th birthday............. not too expensive as im paying for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
Community Updates
MiscPerfume
36 Comments
davidoff adventure is nice...
Obsession or Joop :thumbsup:

......she wont be able to keep her hands off him :-D
check out theperfumeshop.com/mai…049 as they do promotions and gift pack type things..
don't know any decent ones though.. maybe a CK?
Try Boots, they normally have some good offers on.
See how helpful, Leeds supporters are :thumbsup:
I like Hugo Boss on a man.
davidoff coolwater
home bargains, joop,£10
skusey;2212315

Try Boots, they normally have some good offers on.

How helpful is that? It's a shop - they have stuff!!:p
What's your turn on factor, apart from having a bath?
thanks ppl she was thinking of joop but i said it was for older ppl................. what do i know eh :?:oops:
home bargain we have a store near by will defo try there thnks
Joop is lovely and a trendy one x Go for it
How about some of those minature ones boots sell ..........they make a great alternative to just one bottle
are u talking about joop in red box?
chesso;2212317

See how helpful, Leeds supporters are :thumbsup:I like Hugo Boss on a man.

have you added congrats on my 1,000 posts yet?:whistling:
just have!
skusey;2212363

have you added congrats on my 1,000 posts yet?:whistling:

Well. I will go and check!!!
lacoste red the missus loves it on me
davidoff pursuit
paul smith extreme
or joop
leannetw;2212338

thanks ppl she was thinking of joop but i said it was for older … thanks ppl she was thinking of joop but i said it was for older ppl................. what do i know eh :?:oops:

joop is nice, not for older ppl at all
If your gonna get Joop, try and get Joop Jump, its a bit more but so much nicer and trendier for young people. My brothers and boyfriend all wear this. If not get coolwater, also a fave.
all the chavs seem to be wearing joop at the moment. other than that, i think it's quite decent.
i'm 19 yr old lad , the aftershaaves i own are:

lacoste red
lacoste green(essentials)
Joop(red one)
burberry touch
Chanel Allure
armani code :thumbsup:
ya get whats ya pay 4

:-D

£35
:x
Davidoff Echo
]http://re3.yt-thm-a03.yimg.com/image/25/m2/2464307937
or
Jean Paul Gaultier
]http://re3.yt-thm-a03.yimg.com/image/25/m7/3853719194
Genious_Gamer360;2212559

i'm 19 yr old lad , the aftershaaves i own are:lacoste redlacoste … i'm 19 yr old lad , the aftershaaves i own are:lacoste redlacoste green(essentials)Joop(red one)burberry touch

http://www.freewebs.com/chavbustersinc/Chav.jpg chav :whistling:
28#- most polite chav ur going to ever meet and everythink lol
tbh this is ******** how can you determine someone as a chav by the aftershave they wear , you trying to tell me only chavs wear my kind of aftershave
ding;2212593

chav :whistling:

A chav daddy with kids at 19! Typical Chav Daddy
pikachu12;2212552

all the chavs seem to be wearing joop at the moment. other than that, i … all the chavs seem to be wearing joop at the moment. other than that, i think it's quite decent.

Genious_Gamer360;2212621

tbh this is ******** how can you determine someone as a chav by the … tbh this is ******** how can you determine someone as a chav by the aftershave they wear , you trying to tell me only chavs wear my kind of aftershave

sorry to upset you i was just jumping on the band waggon :thumbsup:
Genious_Gamer360;2212621

tbh this is ******** how can you determine someone as a chav by the … tbh this is ******** how can you determine someone as a chav by the aftershave they wear , you trying to tell me only chavs wear my kind of aftershave

no. if you read my post, you'd see that i said it's quite decent, i just thought it would be worthy to note that the fragrance seems to popular with chavs.
i am a chav si dont worry, wear sports gear because it's comfy still wear jeans though when i'm going to the pub etc, i'm different to all the other chavs , i am polite and respectful :thumbsup: oh and i don't cause havoc
sassie;2212323

davidoff coolwater

used ti wear it all the time and it never failed:thumbsup:

though stopped when i kept getiing slagged from my ex and mates as it was too nineties

now use hugo boss, aqua di gio and a couple of other fancy bottles lol
ODB_69;2212578

Davidoff Echo ]or Jean Paul Gaultier]

I know, what to get you now for christmas x x
thanks everybody we decided to go for joop............................. then found good bargain in boots and after smelling tesers settled for emporio armani red at £17.50 in half price offers

lets hope he likes it too!!!:thumbsup:
warmapplepie;2212623

A chav daddy with kids at 19! Typical Chav Daddy

just the 1 kid thank you very much and been with partner 4 years thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants