Mens Fragrance Suggestions wanted

Hey,

Obviously, now is the best time of year to stock up on discounted fragrances, if you haven't had a load for Chrimbo already and you've got money in your back pocket.

However, without trying them all one by one in the perfume shop I just have no idea which to go for. My favourite is CKIN2U, which I have already stocked up on.

Is there anything close to CKIN2U on the market that you can advise I try? Those who like CKIN2U, what other fragrances do you have sat beside it on the shelf?

15 Comments

I like Armani Code, not seen any on offer though.

212 is meant to be really nice not sure which one think theres a few, my sisters fella has one in a silver bottle thing bit not sure if they all come in silver bottles lol

i like the black xs though have not looked at prices dont know if its like ckin2u tho

i bought hugo boss bottled other week when it was on offer for £25 with the free bag, just got it cos it was a good deal lol but its an awesome fragrance its bout 30 quid for 100ml

numptyj;7338051

i bought hugo boss bottled other week when it was on offer for £25 with … i bought hugo boss bottled other week when it was on offer for £25 with the free bag, just got it cos it was a good deal lol but its an awesome fragrance its bout 30 quid for 100ml

How come you've stopped being drunk :thinking:
Really like B-men

Goonieman;7338079

How come you've stopped being drunk :thinking: Really like B-men

still slightly drunk

paco rabanne - million
hugo boss in motion - silver and orange ball
davidoff cool water

all 3 are superb imo

Diesel Fuel for Life
Emporio Armani Diamonds

Hugo
CK Euphoria

im on the prowl for some Hugo.

i have this but like abercrombie and hollister aftershave but they expensive

Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male

gpcool;7338439

i have this but like abercrombie and hollister aftershave but they … i have this but like abercrombie and hollister aftershave but they expensive

ooh year i remember really liking SOCAL by Hollister

davidoff adventure

polo blue and double black (ralph lauren)

Banned

Jetpac;7338532

ooh year i remember really liking SOCAL by Hollister

i wonder if thats what i could smell while walking past the store in westfields.......smelt nice but couldnt be bothered queueing to get in the place .......

A few of my favourites
Emporio Armani - Diamonds
Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male
Joop
Davidoff - Cool Water
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1618
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846083
    4. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243

See more discussions