Groups
    EXPIRED

mens jean paul guiltier aftershave

hi im after some jean paul guiltier for my brother for christmas, anyone know where i can get a good deal on this? would be even better if i can pay with paypal on the site.
    will rep for your help guys. thanks x

10 Comments

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]I bought some last week from fragrance direct, was £34 and bought through quidco too(5%)[/COLOR]

sands;7071574

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]I bought some last week from fragrance direct, was £34 … [COLOR="SeaGreen"]I bought some last week from fragrance direct, was £34 and bought through quidco too(5%)[/COLOR]

its £23.00 100ml at boots:whistling:

[COLOR="seagreen"]mine was the one in the shape of a blokes body]http//ww…351[/COLOR]

:oops:[COLOR="seagreen"]LOL shouldave shouted out here first[/COLOR]:oops:

Original Poster

flp14344;7071541

]http://www.boots.com/en/Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Le-Male-After-Shave-100ml_18087/?CAWELAID=334485797&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engines-_-Google%20Base-_---_-Jean%20Paul%20Gaultier%20Le%20Male%20After%20Shave%20100ml

sands;7071652

[COLOR="seagreen"]mine was the one in the shape of a blokes … [COLOR="seagreen"]mine was the one in the shape of a blokes body]http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/Jean-Paul-Gaultier/Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Le-Male-Eau-de-Toilette-Spray-75ml/invt/0000351[/COLOR]

thank you rep coming your ways
    which one is the best?

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]dunno, but pricewise looks like flp sourced the cheapest;-)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

jadey145;7071826

thank you rep coming your wayswhich one is the best?

two different products...one is an eau du toilette and one is an aftershave...depends which you prefer...i much prefer the eud:thumbsup:

Original Poster

shaneomac;7072626

two different products...one is an eau du toilette and one is an … two different products...one is an eau du toilette and one is an aftershave...depends which you prefer...i much prefer the eud:thumbsup:

its for my brother, whats the difference? do i go for eud. hes quite fussy

jadey145;7072889

its for my brother, whats the difference? do i go for eud. hes quite fussy

basically eud is the spray bottle and aftershave isnt(ie you have to tip it out and splash it on)
    in my experience eud lasts longer and is easier/quicker to apply - hence y i like it better.
    should basically smell the same tho methinks:thinking:
    he'd be pretty lucky to get both:thumbsup:

personally i bought this last week and was well pleased-can pay with paypal too and theres a 5% voucher on here that works too fragrancedirect.co.uk/Ral…429

if you are buying from frangrancedirect enter NU5 as the code to get a further 5% off
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1315
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused77
      3. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47
      4. Confused over mobile phones from China?11

See more discussions