mens shaver?

i would like some opinions on which is a better buy and what differences if any from

3 head shaver philishave

braun pulsonic shavers foil shaver horizontal

gonna buy the most expensive one

either

braun 9595 or phillips philishave RQ1085

Anyone used these and give some tips which is the better buy?

6 Comments

I've not had those expensive models, But I find A foil shaver nicer to use, I had an Philipshave (was top model then around £100) but the blades didn't last that long.

I now have a braun foil shaver, Was cheaper and gives a closer cut too.

I now just shave using a razor and shaving gel though, Its just nicer to do, Doesn't rip hairs out like the odd occasions electrics do, Only annoyance is the hairs on my adams apple (I think its a strange place personally!), To try and use a manual razor is like torture!, So just use the eleccy for that one bit!

It depends on your personal preferences really. I had Philips 3 head shaver and performance was rubbish. Then I tried several other brands (including Braun, Hitach, Remington and Panasonic) and I came to conclusion that for me Panasonic is the best (YMMV). Got it for 6 years now and I think this is the best thing after sliced bread
Bought it from Shavers.co.uk and service was very good.

Personally i prefer to wet shave as it grows so quick. And it's always a better closer shave than an electric.

The Panasonic does wet shave. Not kidding - you can use normal shaving foam or gel with it. As to closer shave - I never had such a close shave with Gilette as I have with Panasonic. Again, this is my experience and can't guarantee it'll work for anybody else.

I've been lazy lately.

Everytime I shave my head with the clippers, I have a shave with them too.............designer subble lol

ChrisUK

I've been lazy lately.Everytime I shave my head with the clippers, I have … I've been lazy lately.Everytime I shave my head with the clippers, I have a shave with them too.............designer subble lol

Yeah i've done that a couple of times too, When I can't be bothered i'll just use the clippers! :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…33
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??33
    4. What an absolute disgrace2155

See more discussions