Groups
    EXPIRED

Mens Shavers

Hi all

need some help please, looking at getting a shaver for OH for xmas, have about £50-£60 to spend but i dont know what to get

Any help is greatful please

7 Comments

Original Poster

ADZ1478;7015863

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/539436/philips-7300-series-hq7380-shave-hatry this thread

thanx, never sure on these things how good they are but had a quick read of reviews and looks good

Shavers tend to be very personal. I've never been able to get on with Brauns or Philips but have always found Remingtons fine. Others will have different experiences.

Your best bet is probably to get him an updated or better version of whatever make he currently uses. If he hasn't had an electric shaver before, you might have a problem. :?

Braun- often do offers in Boots the Chemists. HTH!

Original Poster

tony_s1;7016440

Shavers tend to be very personal. I've never been able to get on with … Shavers tend to be very personal. I've never been able to get on with Brauns or Philips but have always found Remingtons fine. Others will have different experiences. Your best bet is probably to get him an updated or better version of whatever make he currently uses. If he hasn't had an electric shaver before, you might have a problem. :?

i understand what ur saying, but he has never had 1, well not in the 7yrs i have been with him but he said the other day that he would like one.

And there are so many to choose from its mind blowing

nessynoo01;7019286

i understand what ur saying, but he has never had 1, well not in the 7yrs … i understand what ur saying, but he has never had 1, well not in the 7yrs i have been with him but he said the other day that he would like one.And there are so many to choose from its mind blowing

Completely hit or miss then I expect. Get the nicest looking one at the price you want to pay?

It's probably best to stick with the name brands.

Amazon usually have a good selection and can be quite cheap.

Original Poster

tony_s1;7026502

Completely hit or miss then I expect. Get the nicest looking one at the … Completely hit or miss then I expect. Get the nicest looking one at the price you want to pay?It's probably best to stick with the name brands. Amazon usually have a good selection and can be quite cheap.

thanx, showed my dad the argos one and he said that looked ok so think i my go for that:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1213
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused77
      3. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47
      4. Confused over mobile phones from China?11

See more discussions