Groups
    EXPIRED

Mens Suit

Banned
    Right, im after a new suit for a job interview.

Im relatively small in sizes, 30/32 waist, 32 leg. Chest 36R.

Any help appreciated. I have looked on burton/topman and next and they dont seem to have any bargains which are better than the highstreet.

9 Comments

Saw the £19 suits in Asda yesterday. A bit shiney IMO but not too bad for under £20. Depends what the job is I guess

Tesco do cheap suits as well. Look better than the Asda ones, possibly

Banned

Saw a nice one in Matalan over the weekend, £45 for the Jacket and £20 for the trousers = £65

Banned

Saw a nice one in Matalan over the weekend, £45 for the Jacket and £20 for the trousers = £65

hotuk

Saw a nice one in Matalan over the weekend, £45 for the Jacket and £20 f … Saw a nice one in Matalan over the weekend, £45 for the Jacket and £20 for the trousers = £65

yes matalan have very good suits. I bought one from there and got shoes included for under a 100! :thumbsup:

matalan.co.uk/pag…011

try a next outlet/clearance shop if you have got one near you.... much better material and cheap too...

Aquatic

Saw the £19 suits in Asda yesterday. A bit shiney IMO but not too bad for … Saw the £19 suits in Asda yesterday. A bit shiney IMO but not too bad for under £20. Depends what the job is I guess

the asda £19 suits are minging :w00t: nylon yuk don't stand too close to anything that has static if you wear one LOL

I got a cheap Asda suit, and TBH, it looks great. Wearing a bit now after a few months, but if it's just for an interview and ocassional where, I would defo recommend it!

Ps - this wasn't one of those £19 chuck away things. It was a decent cotton / wool mix.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S666
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      3. Family Spotify account21
      4. Legal advice22

See more discussions