Men's suit/ trousers

Found 21st Feb
Where is the best place to buy men's suit or trousers?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Cheap = Matalan LINK

Medium = Charles Tyrwhitt LINK or M&S LINK
Burton, Asos
Thanks guys
Debenhams.
I would go in and try some on. I'm 6"3, slim, but with broader shoulder and chest and so many suits just look terrible on me. House of Fraser is a good place to start, last suit I got was one of their own Howick ones, but they have Ted Baker and Kenneth Cole at the higher end and Skopes at the lower.
I've found most Next ones to be OK, but they used to be a lot better 5-10 years ago, M&S have a large variety of styles, budgets etc and are very good, Burton suits are mostly complete garbage. Depends on your budget though.
nannafish6 m ago

Debenhams.

Seen those but the sizes are wayyy tooo big
MIDURIX5 m ago

I would go in and try some on. I'm 6"3, slim, but with broader shoulder …I would go in and try some on. I'm 6"3, slim, but with broader shoulder and chest and so many suits just look terrible on me. House of Fraser is a good place to start, last suit I got was one of their own Howick ones, but they have Ted Baker and Kenneth Cole at the higher end and Skopes at the lower. I've found most Next ones to be OK, but they used to be a lot better 5-10 years ago, M&S have a large variety of styles, budgets etc and are very good, Burton suits are mostly complete garbage. Depends on your budget though.

I bought one from burton and it's really good got a bargain at £50 for a 3 piece
Slaters is really good. They have a few stores around the country and offer free alterations. They also have an online store. Really good prices and a huge selection, including branded.
By best do you mean best, or cheapest/best value/best fit?
My best ever was a Paul Smith two piece, but too small now. Ted Baker do some decent suits, as do Boss, but I've also had a few decent suits from Next. As above, they don't seem to be as good as they once were though.
Definitely try some on as styles and fit vary massively, and there is usually a 6 inch difference between jacket and trousers.
badger26094 m ago

...and there is usually a 6 inch difference between jacket and trousers.

Hello Sailor!
Moss bros only online in sale though bought a lot of suits from them all wool at £80 or less
badger26091 h, 3 m ago

By best do you mean best, or cheapest/best value/best fit?My best ever was …By best do you mean best, or cheapest/best value/best fit?My best ever was a Paul Smith two piece, but too small now. Ted Baker do some decent suits, as do Boss, but I've also had a few decent suits from Next. As above, they don't seem to be as good as they once were though.Definitely try some on as styles and fit vary massively, and there is usually a 6 inch difference between jacket and trousers.

Best value
omar0201 h, 19 m ago

Best value

John Lewis is worth a look, lots of different, styles, brands and budgets. They quite often have decent prices when they only have a few sizes left. Aim for wool or wool blend, avoid polyester or shiny materials, you'll look like a 70's comedian
Moss Bros do a good mix of cheap and expensive in the larger stores, just don't get the cheap brand ones.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants