Groups

Mens T-Shirts

I tend to buy Superdry t-shirts but they have a drought on what I like at the mo. What other brands are decent and within a good price range please? I prefer tops with small logs on the front. Thanks

9 Comments

I buy bulk tshirts as i find its hard to find brands that don't shrink, i find ralph lauren are crap they go out of shape every one i have,

I find JW jack wills are quite decent and stay good shape

Original Poster

whelan189

I buy bulk tshirts as i find its hard to find brands that don't shrink, i … I buy bulk tshirts as i find its hard to find brands that don't shrink, i find ralph lauren are crap they go out of shape every one i have, I find JW jack wills are quite decent and stay good shape

Where do you get them from as they can be really expensive.

Have a look on asos lots of choices, free delivery on £20 or over spend, from high street to designer. Or sports direct have Firetrap at reasonable prices.

Best I can find. Probably the logs are too big for you though...8)

https://rlv.zcache.co.uk/stacked_wooden_logs_t_shirt-r7644bf0fd00a4e4da4fa37e9862064b0_k2gr0_324.jpg

Hope you had a good Easter!

hollister

Hackett are lovely quality shirts but very expensive. they do have an outlet store at Cheshire Oaks though.

at the lower end I've found both Bench an Tokyo Laundry shirts are thicker cotton than most and hold there shape really well. Tokyo laundry can be picked up cheap on Amazon to try one...

Hugo Boss T-Shirts are lovely to wear as they use a special fine cotton (can't remember its exact name) but again quite expensive

RL polo's are just cheap cotton polo's with a logo.
    Edited by: "Uridium" 19th Apr

Original Poster

I must be really fussy. Nothing took my eye in the shopping centre today...

Original Poster

I really some help

Struggling to find anything I feel confident in!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions