Men’s Ted Baker suit

Found 11th Jan
Hi just wanted to know if ted Baker suits are of any good quality or is it just the name tag that you pay for? Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

I think they are good quality for the price, Usually well made and tailored fit. Designs have a ‘twist’ to them such as coloured stitching or double stitching and normally have a patterned satin lining and option of a matching waistcoat.
The store assistants are very attentive and make it a pleasant experience. Best to buy in actual Ted Baker store rather than say House of Fraser for wider choice. Some stores have an in-house tailor that can do alterations if needed.
Also get a free Ted Baker suit bag to store it in.
I would definitely recommend for awedding suit or other special occasion rather than an everyday work suit.

Original Poster

Toptrumpet9 m ago

I think they are good quality for the price, Usually well made and …I think they are good quality for the price, Usually well made and tailored fit. Designs have a ‘twist’ to them such as coloured stitching or double stitching and normally have a patterned satin lining and option of a matching waistcoat.The store assistants are very attentive and make it a pleasant experience. Best to buy in actual Ted Baker store rather than say House of Fraser for wider choice. Some stores have an in-house tailor that can do alterations if needed. Also get a free Ted Baker suit bag to store it in.I would definitely recommend for awedding suit or other special occasion rather than an everyday work suit.

Thank you so much for your reply, most appreciated.
It was a work suit I was looking for. I’ve got bored of Next and thought I’d give these a try.

Thanks for the tip of going to Ted Baker store.
Post a comment
@
    Text