Groups

Mens to Womens

Try to sort out some cargo shorts for the summer, so what would a womens size 14 jeans size in NEXT be in mens size?

How does the mens sizes work for shorts? (i dont want to get the shorts from next)

11 Comments

well they do there mens shorts and trousers in wasit size, so either 32or 34

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/02/00/00/01/91/31/83/191318382._V245559202_.jpg

Banned

EH? Trousers are done in waist size and length for blokes, most know what waist size they are, it's a bit difficult comparing them to womens sizes as they can be all over the place, 14 in one store 12 in the next.

Sounds like another case of the woman wearing the trousers :whistling:

my trousers are 34, 34

dont suppose that helps lol

ps

I'm a size 12 and wear jeans that are mens 30 waist, plus 34 long as I'm 5 10

hope that helps a little

Original Poster

choc1969;8326776

psI'm a size 12 and wear jeans that are mens 30 waist, plus 34 long as … psI'm a size 12 and wear jeans that are mens 30 waist, plus 34 long as I'm 5 10hope that helps a little

does the fly not hang really really low?

mum2b;8326880

does the fly not hang really really low?

no........bum can be a bit tight though.....:oops:

choc1969;8326890

no........bum can be a bit tight though.....:oops:

It may be going off topic, but at what stage in evolution did peoples bum's begin getting so huge?

You see it in women and men(obvo women more, but I remember an Egyptian boy I knew at school...Jesus H Christ did he have a fat ****!).

You know how they say that the Earth is 75% water? Well some people are 75% bum!

robtallica;8326956

It may be going off topic, but at what stage in evolution did peoples … It may be going off topic, but at what stage in evolution did peoples bum's begin getting so huge? You see it in women and men(obvo women more, but I remember an Egyptian boy I knew at school...Jesus H Christ did he have a fat ****!).You know how they say that the Earth is 75% water? Well some people are 75% bum!

bleedin' hell.......who opened the gates to hades ???? :whistling:

as to evolution......my theory:

in Africa biggers bums meant a nice perch to carry the offspring

in Westernised countries, having prams meant Western peeps have no butt ;-)

choc1969;8326990

bleedin' hell.......who opened the gates to hades ???? :whistling:as to … bleedin' hell.......who opened the gates to hades ???? :whistling:as to evolution......my theory:in Africa biggers bums meant a nice perch to carry the offspringin Westernised countries, having prams meant Western peeps have no butt ;-)

I wasn't trying to suggest that you had a big hind, nor the people of Africa haha.

I mean... everybody...I know, it's 99% diet right ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions