Groups

Men's wallets

Anyone recommend a good brand of men's wallet in the £100 - £200 range please? Had a Mulberry for a good 10 years and after something new. Thanks

20 Comments

WonkyDoctor

http://www.bmfwallets.com/

​Dats de shizzle.

My Tumi wallet was amazing, have a look at Tumi or check the next time you travel at the airport.

Just get a random marvel comic wallet and maybe a belt to match, would make me happy anyway.

Edited by: "dcooper147" 6th Dec 2016

punji

£210 … £210 http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/slim-wallet-damier-graphite-011027

lol

Buy one for a tenner and have £190 in cash inside it ?

plodging

Buy one for a tenner and have £190 in cash inside it ?

Pretty much what I was thinking!

cdm22

Pretty much what I was thinking!

Basically and IMHO
    If the OP is willing to spend £100 on a wallet why are they asking on a deal site?

It just doesn't make sense... to me

I love my Paul Smith one.
    psyche.co.uk/man…369
    Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 6th Dec 2016

philphil61

Basically and IMHOIf the OP is willing to spend £100 on a wallet why are … Basically and IMHOIf the OP is willing to spend £100 on a wallet why are they asking on a deal site?It just doesn't make sense... to me

WHY Because that deal site is full of people who shop, not all of whom only shop in the £1 shop, some of the deals on this site are for cars and watches, holidays and hand made suits, not all the deals are for beans which have been reduced to £0.05 a can.
    Maybe he wanted to speak to people who had bought a wallet, used a wallet, had a passion for wallets etc.
    I have several £3000 watches, but I still like to get to pairs of Calvin Kleins for £10

Original Poster

Because I'd rather pay more and have a quality wallet that lasts several years like my Mulberry did than a cheap one that lasts a fraction of the time. Willing to spend that sort of money doesn't mean I'm not after a deal - always after a deal! At the mo just looking for recommendations, ta

loads of good wallets for around £90 but probably not good enough for you

Original Poster

elliott1982

loads of good wallets for around £90 but probably not good enough for you

Lol I'd be happy with £90 yes. Any recommendations welcome

I would prefer a cheaper wallet with more money in it, better than an expensive one with nothing in it.

I like Fossil myself. Good variety of shapes & sizes https://www.fossil.com/uk/en/men/wallets/view-all.html

Also you can occasionally pick them up cheap in your local TKMAXX

I got my last/current wallet from M&S still going strong about 10 years on.

philphil61

Basically and IMHOIf the OP is willing to spend £100 on a wallet why are … Basically and IMHOIf the OP is willing to spend £100 on a wallet why are they asking on a deal site?It just doesn't make sense... to me

just because your spending a lot of money does not mean you still want value for money

on topic got a nice bottega veneta wallet from tk maxx last year

Edited by: "mattmerch" 6th Dec 2016

I got a nice leather one with the digital protective coating stuff for £25 from M&S. I reckon it'll last a few years.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men44
      2. Phone "Upgrade"47
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions