Men's wet and dry electric shaver with gel pouches?

Found 11th Jan
My mum has asked me to see if I can get my dad a wet and dry electric shaver that has gel pouches built in. I can't remember if she said that it was made by Phillips or Gillette though. A carer who visited her house said that he bought one about 5 years ago and to get my dad one - the carer won't be back as was covering somebody who was off ill, so can't ask him about it. Does anybody know exactly if this product actually is still being sold, as on googling it I can't find anything at all about a shaver that comes with gel pouches? Thank you.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Maybe This one. I have one. Great razor, my opinion, but soon got fed up paying silly prices for the pouches. I know just use a seperate gel. you can't get them now. A couple of pre owned on ebay
Edited by: "steve.t" 11th Jan

Original Poster

steve.t18 m ago

Maybe This one. I have one. Great razor, my opinion, but soon got fed up …Maybe This one. I have one. Great razor, my opinion, but soon got fed up paying silly prices for the pouches. I know just use a seperate gel. you can't get them now. A couple of pre owned on ebay

I've had a look but it doesn't seem available to buy at a decent price anymore. There are a few sellers on Amazon and eBay who are trying to sell one for several hundred pounds.

Looks like a gimmick. Panasonic shavers are very good if you decide you don’t need the gel.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions