Groups

Mens Winter Olympic Ski event postponed due to.......

Snow (Seriously)

20 Comments

Original Poster

]Report

I like the comments

GuestThat's like cancelling swimming because of rain

Banned

Come 2012 in London, half of it will be postponed due to leaves on the line or something

Original Poster

jubbyme;7864939

Come 2012 in London, half of it will be postponed due to leaves on the … Come 2012 in London, half of it will be postponed due to leaves on the line or something

Well once a few centimetres of snow falls, then the whole games would be cancelled. lol

Banned

DarkKnight;7865012

Well once a few centimetres of snow falls, then the whole games would be … Well once a few centimetres of snow falls, then the whole games would be cancelled. lol

No, when a few centimetres falls, they don't need to do a thing. When ifs a few feet in a short space of time, its a different story. I'm guessing you've never been skiing before?

You do know the event is in Canada and not the US don't you? Just making sure as I know how these things cloud your thought processes.

Banned

guv;7865475

No, when a few centimetres falls, they don't need to do a thing. When ifs … No, when a few centimetres falls, they don't need to do a thing. When ifs a few feet in a short space of time, its a different story. I'm guessing you've never been skiing before?You do know the event is in Canada and not the US don't you? Just making sure as I know how these things cloud your thought processes.

I concur. Imagine trying to run the mens downhill event on 3 foot of powder snow :giggle:

Original Poster

guv;7865475

No, when a few centimetres falls, they don't need to do a thing. When ifs … No, when a few centimetres falls, they don't need to do a thing. When ifs a few feet in a short space of time, its a different story. I'm guessing you've never been skiing before?You do know the event is in Canada and not the US don't you? Just making sure as I know how these things cloud your thought processes.

I wasn't talking about the Winter Olympics in my comment so stop taking things out of context, which i know you like to do.
    I was talking about Londons 2012 Olympics probably being cancelled due to centimeters of snow, as i replied to a London 2012 comment.

DarkKnight;7867459

I wasn't talking about the Winter Olympics in my comment so stop taking … I wasn't talking about the Winter Olympics in my comment so stop taking things out of context, which i know you like to do.I was talking about Londons 2012 Olympics probably being cancelled due to centimeters of snow, as i replied to a London 2012 comment.

Very unlikely that we would get snow in July/August thought isn't it? Which is when the Olympics will be taking place in London. In fact, I wonder when was the last time London had snow in July/August?

Banned

DarkKnight;7867459

I wasn't talking about the Winter Olympics in my comment so stop taking … I wasn't talking about the Winter Olympics in my comment so stop taking things out of context, which i know you like to do.I was talking about Londons 2012 Olympics probably being cancelled due to centimeters of snow, as i replied to a London 2012 comment.

Ah my mistake.

When you said: "Well once a few centimetres of snow falls, then the whole games would be cancelled. lol ",you were talking about the Summer Olympics that take place in July 2012 in London?

I would ask if "you maaaaaaad".... but I already know you are barking!

Banned

guv;7868297

Ah my mistake.When you said: "Well once a few centimetres of snow falls, … Ah my mistake.When you said: "Well once a few centimetres of snow falls, then the whole games would be cancelled. lol ",you were talking about the Summer Olympics that take place in July 2012 in London?I would ask if "you maaaaaaad".... but I already know you are barking!

since last summer has still got to turn up... i wont be surprised if it's still snowing come July. 2012 is the end of the world after all :lol:

Banned

bykergrove;7868334

since last summer has still got to turn up... i wont be surprised if it's … since last summer has still got to turn up... i wont be surprised if it's still snowing come July. 2012 is the end of the world after all :lol:

That happens in September, not July. I read it on a conspiracy web site so it must be true.

guv;7868375

That happens in September, not July. I read it on a conspiracy web site … That happens in September, not July. I read it on a conspiracy web site so it must be true.

Now if you said your read it on HUKD then I would definitely belive it.

Original Poster

guv;7868297

Ah my mistake.When you said: "Well once a few centimetres of snow falls, … Ah my mistake.When you said: "Well once a few centimetres of snow falls, then the whole games would be cancelled. lol ",you were talking about the Summer Olympics that take place in July 2012 in London?I would ask if "you maaaaaaad".... but I already know you are barking!

If you use your brain, you would have known i was telling a joke.
    But seeing as you've used about 2 cells since your HUKD's registration, im not suprised

guv;7868375

That happens in September, not July. I read it on a conspiracy web site … That happens in September, not July. I read it on a conspiracy web site so it must be true.

The 2012 "End of the World" story is not from a "crackpot conspiracy site" They are made up by people who do not understand tha basics of the Mayan Long Count Calendar

Banned

DarkKnight;7868543

If you use your brain, you would have known i was telling a joke.

Oh sorry. Hahahahahahaha

But seeing as you've used about 2 cells since your HUKD's registration, … But seeing as you've used about 2 cells since your HUKD's registration, im not suprised

Oh sorry. Hahahahahahaha

Mens Winter Olympic Ski event postponed due to....... Snow

Hahahahaha... (No need to be sorry for that one I guess?)

The 2012 "End of the World" story is not from a "crackpot conspiracy … The 2012 "End of the World" story is not from a "crackpot conspiracy site" They are made up by people who do not understand tha basics of the Mayan Long Count Calendar

Really? Well I never knew that.

(I did actually, but knew seeing that would make you feel good about yourself in some warped way. BTW....... I've travelled extensively in Southern Mexico.... and Ive read a few books on the subject. I could tell you that NASA used some of their astronomical data, but I know you'd bounce back with some ridiculous theory about men not landing on the moon or similar conspiracy.) PS.... I've even climbed Chicken Pizza. :w00t:

Not been impressed by the standard of skiiing this winter olympics, its definitely going downhill.:thumbsup:

Banned

DJNG22;7868912

Not been impressed by the standard of skiiing this winter olympics, its … Not been impressed by the standard of skiiing this winter olympics, its definitely going downhill.:thumbsup:

hahahahahhahaha

(See I'm getting the hang of this now.) :thumbsup:

Snowboarding has been brilliant,good for business for me as well

Banned

boothy;7868968

Snowboarding has been brilliant,good for business for me as well

because of more articles? dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

bykergrove;7870120

because of more articles? … because of more articles? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470625/City-tycoon-killed-trying-snowboard-24-600ft-peak.html

no because I teach it.....increased interest and all that

I heard the Irish put in a complaint they want the course gritted :lol:

Original Poster

SilverBlack;7870504

I heard the Irish put in a complaint they want the course gritted :lol:

Lol, :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions