Merc A class / C class lease deals

Posted 13th Mar
Hi All

I am looking to lease a car and I wanted to get opinion/ advice about leasing Mercedes A class and or C class please. I have never leased before but have been looking online for any decent deals.

Currently majority of deals for

A class 180 hatchback 24 months 10k miles on 9+23 is around £227.99 + admin fee.

A 200 sport as above is £269

and c class are above £300.

I haven't looked at bmw 1 series or 5 series in detail but generally browsing the sites they seemed to be more expensive.

Are these good deals? anyone know any other deals that I could look at?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Try leasing.com

And pistonheads lease forum

pistonheads.com/gas…780

As for working out if a good deal, find the p11d value of the car.
EG A class 1.8D se £25,580.
Find the total amount payable, eg 9+23 x £228

Now work out the % of the RRP.
A 'fantastic' lease deal is 20% or under, 20-25 decent, above 25 is poor (assuming 8k / 10k quoted).

For 2 years = 7296 / 25580 * 100 = 28.5%, therefore a really poor deal
Edited by: "MrKrabs" 13th Mar
hi thats very informative. Thanks a lot for this. I checked on leasing.com - all deals same price as above £227.99. So i guess i will just wait to see if any decent deals come on.

Thanks
be aware that mercedes have a name for being really strict about damage etc on return.

For the best deals look at models which are coming up for facelift or replacement.
mas9913/03/2020 22:29

be aware that mercedes have a name for being really strict about damage …be aware that mercedes have a name for being really strict about damage etc on return.For the best deals look at models which are coming up for facelift or replacement.

It’s the lease company who have to adhere to national standards. Which can be found on line.
packard14/03/2020 14:13

It’s the lease company who have to adhere to national standards. Which can …It’s the lease company who have to adhere to national standards. Which can be found on line.

yes but some companies are more lenient than others. Check the forums - lots of people have issues returning cars to merc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants