Mercedes C-Class Drivers - **C220 CDI Sport**

Found 12th Jan 2011
Looking into owning one.

Preferably the sport models, not fussed on petrol/diesel etc ...but do any owners on here have any info, do's and don't etc
Good cars? Expensive to run? Service costs etc etc ... disadvantages etc ??

Any opinions / advice please people ...

Main reason for buying one is to have a smoother, more comfortable ride with a toddler on the way.

4 Comments

FIL has an E class, can recommend this forum for any help etc.

mbclub.co.uk/for…ms/

I have a CLK so can't comment on the C class. As above, MBclub are a good forum as is this one (which I use most):

Mercedes Club

Very friendly and will give you plenty of advice if you can't find what you want with search.

Honest John is also good for an overview of reliability, known faults etc.

HTH

Dave

Forgot to mention - don't worry too much about seeing loads of faults! As per all forums, you tend to get people who have problems posting, not the ones whose car is working fine
Edited by: "Wirral_guy" 12th Jan 2011

Original Poster

greg_68

FIL has an E class, can recommend this forum for any help … FIL has an E class, can recommend this forum for any help etc.http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/

Wirral_guy

I have a CLK so can't comment on the C class. As above, MBclub are a good … I have a CLK so can't comment on the C class. As above, MBclub are a good forum as is this one (which I use most):Mercedes ClubVery friendly and will give you plenty of advice if you can't find what you want with search. Honest John is also good for an overview of reliability, known faults etc.HTHDaveForgot to mention - don't worry too much about seeing loads of faults! As per all forums, you tend to get people who have problems posting, not the ones whose car is working fine

Cheers both ...

Original Poster

Nearly done on a deal on a c220 cdi sport ...... have been reading the merc forums to get some info but any from here?
Post a comment
@
    Text