Groups
    EXPIRED

Mercedes E220 CDI Owners Handbook Needed -+ also Audio 10 Car Radio Handbook

I have just bought a W Reg 2000 Mercedes E220 CDI and now need Owners Handbook and car radio handbook thingy.

Anybody got one? Ideas on getting one without busting the bank - I am a poor pensioner.

Anyone got a compatible CD head?

ANybody want to buy my old Mercedes 250D - advertised on here a few days back.

REALLY NICE runs on Veggie Oil comes complete with a tankful and an extra 100 litres of brand new oil.

Thanks

4 Comments

Not sure if this is really any use, but if you have a specific problem you need to try to sort out, you could try ]http//ww…tml

I have just bought a W Reg 2000 Mercedes E220 CDI and now need Owners Handbook and car radio handbook thingy.

Anybody got one? Ideas on getting one without busting the bank - I am a poor pensioner.

Not that poor if you can afford to buy and run a Mercedes! :whistling:

Have you tried ebay?

Original Poster

People do not realise that Mercs of the type I own and buy are extremely resonable to run.

This is my fifth now.

All very oldish but low mileage models.

In my time running these i have honestly (touch wood) not had a single repair. Tyres, exhaust and servicing important but do not do at MB.

This E220 I have now - averages 47mpg - with a careful and light foot.

I am a pensioner and have to look after my pennies.

Older Mercs are good value motoring - You can start by buying my old one.

It runs on Veggie oil and is a beauty.

Cheers

simon1966;2413728

I have just bought a W Reg 2000 Mercedes E220 CDI and now need Owners … I have just bought a W Reg 2000 Mercedes E220 CDI and now need Owners Handbook and car radio handbook thingy.Anybody got one? Ideas on getting one without busting the bank - I am a poor pensioner.Not that poor if you can afford to buy and run a Mercedes! :whistling:Have you tried ebay?

I agree pensioners always claim poverty!!! have you seen the things they buy in supermarkets.... wish i could afford them or a merc!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung s8 trade in58
      2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?44
      4. Keter 6x4 shed.22

See more discussions