Meredith Kercher Trial : Why did the African guy get 30 years ?

Found 5th Dec 2009
Can anybody answer this, as it seemed a bit racist to me and a bit strange to me, he pleaded guilty and yet got 30 years. Yet Knox and her Boyfriend maintained their innocence and got 25 and 26 years ?

Surely you get less for pleading guilt at the start ? Why has this man got years ? Seems very suspect and racist of the whole Italian legal system.

1. Misc
  2. Africa
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Africa
41 Comments

does seem strange he should get a little less for pleading guilty defo maybe he was done for rape as well?? but dont know much bout his part in it

I think the other guy played an additional part of conceiving the idea and initiating the sex game as well which is why he got more time.

probably due to the fact that he skipped the country initially :thumbsup:

and race had nothing to do with it !

I dont believe there should be a "carrot" for admitting guilt, it should be seperate. Innocent people are being made to accept guilt only to reduce the sentance.

Cos he's worth it : = )

Banned

african guy?

Seems like the OP is racist

torres88;7117144

african guy?Seems like the OP is racist

:?explain your accusation

Always the race card ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They two -Knox and her boyfriend - made me feel very uncomfortable whenever I saw them in the news. She was always smiling and laughing and he ...................well a pair of sicko's. That poor girl what she went through.

Banned

maybe the African guy actually did it

the other 2 were involved but didnt actually "do" it

Banned

skusey;7117159

:?explain your accusation

How do you know he is from Africa?

Is it because he looks like it? Seems 100% racist to me.

Thread should be removed before it cause more racism, like the OP

Banned

torres88;7117440

How do you know he is from Africa?

Because every report on the subject has him down as African origin perhaps?

Original Poster

torres88;7117440

How do you know he is from Africa?Is it because he looks like it? Seems … How do you know he is from Africa?Is it because he looks like it? Seems 100% racist to me.Thread should be removed before it cause more racism, like the OP

What a nut, you dont even have that many posts here to shout your mouth off. So a person isnt black because well, mere mention of it is racist. Or a person isnt from Africa because well, mere mention of it is racist ?

I was pointing out that he seems to have gotten a harder sentence because he is black, but this point seems to have gone over your head completely. Certainly looks it to me, two white people getting a lesser sentence while this black guy gets more time. Seems to prove a grudge many black people feel.

D

Banned

dapunk;7117506

What a nut, you dont even have that many posts here to shout your mouth … What a nut, you dont even have that many posts here to shout your mouth off. So a person isnt black because well, mere mention of it is racist. Or a person isnt from Africa because well, mere mention of it is racist ?D

Calm down, you dont have much posts youself. If it really means anything to you?

And who is shouting their mouth off? because it seems like only you are in this moment :oops:

Banned

torres88;7117440

How do you know he is from Africa?Is it because he looks like it? Seems … How do you know he is from Africa?Is it because he looks like it? Seems 100% racist to me.Thread should be removed before it cause more racism, like the OP

Which ones you Torres?

http://grahamten.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/muppets.jpg

Banned

mirror.co.uk/new…14/

Torres - key phrase = Ivory Coast born

pretty sure that makes him African???

Banned

dimebars;7117543

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/12/04/knoxy-sobs-to-jury-i-m-no-assassin-115875-21871714/Torres - key phrase = Ivory Coast bornpretty sure that makes him African???

No just the generalization of anyone from the 50+ countries in Africa to be called African, which a derogatory term.

Why not call him, by his Name like Amanda and Rafaelle, and just call the other guy African?

dapunk;7117506

What a nut, you dont even have that many posts here to shout your mouth … What a nut, you dont even have that many posts here to shout your mouth off. So a person isnt black because well, mere mention of it is racist. Or a person isnt from Africa because well, mere mention of it is racist ?I was pointing out that he seems to have gotten a harder sentence because he is black, but this point seems to have gone over your head completely. Certainly looks it to me, two white people getting a lesser sentence while this black guy gets more time. Seems to prove a grudge many black people feel.D

It's all in the public domain via well documented news that Rudy Guede is of Ivorian origin so you are very correct in mentioning African guy. As far as I can glean from the media, Knox and Sollecito are not of African origin so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work things out - take no notice of the people who are ignorant.

To answer your question, I think you need to look at what these people were sentenced for before having thoughts of a corrupt penal system or racially-prejudiced system in Italy. Guede was convicted of crimes that also included violent sexual crimes as well as murder.

Banned

torres88;7117569

No just the generalization of anyone from the 50+ countries in Africa to … No just the generalization of anyone from the 50+ countries in Africa to be called African, which a derogatory term.Why not call him, by his Name like Amanda and Rafaelle, and just call the other guy African?

your argument holds water like a sieve

Banned

ElliottC;7117584

It's all in the public domain via well documented news that Rudy Guede is … It's all in the public domain via well documented news that Rudy Guede is of Ivorian origin so you are very correct in mentioning African guy. As far as I can glean from the media, Knox and Sollecito are not of African origin so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work things out - take no notice of the people who are ignorant.To answer your question, I think you need to look at what these people were sentenced for before having thoughts of a corrupt penal system or racially-prejudiced system in Italy. Guede was convicted of crimes that also included violent sexual crimes as well as murder.

Exactly, I was just messing around about the racism term.

Knox got a longer sentence than Rafaelle, because she instigated the rape. Now OP does that make the judge sexist? ;-)

Banned

torres88;7117569

No just the generalization of anyone from the 50+ countries in Africa to … No just the generalization of anyone from the 50+ countries in Africa to be called African, which a derogatory term.Why not call him, by his Name like Amanda and Rafaelle, and just call the other guy African?

And I am European, given that I was born in Europe. Not derogatory.

African is about as derogatory as being called the best thing since sliced bread

Banned

dimebars;7117617

And I am European, given that I was born in Europe. Not … And I am European, given that I was born in Europe. Not derogatory.African is about as derogatory as being called the best thing since sliced bread

I think you will find that is not the case, we normally say British, French, Italian etc.

torres88;7117528

Calm down, you dont have much posts youself. If it really means anything … Calm down, you dont have much posts youself. If it really means anything to you? And who is shouting their mouth off? because it seems like only you are in this moment :oops:

I think we should welcome our newest troll. I see they are also in another thread winding up the OP

Banned

What is a troll? Because of a joke? as the OP didnt do his/her research before making the thread.

Which other thread? The Spain one?

Banned

torres88;7117635

I think you will find that is not the case, we normally say British, … I think you will find that is not the case, we normally say British, French, Italian etc.

But that doesnt make European or African a derogatory term

like i said - your argument does not hold any water whatsoever

Banned

dimebars;7117873

But that doesnt make European or African a derogatory termlike i said - … But that doesnt make European or African a derogatory termlike i said - your argument does not hold any water whatsoever

and that makes no sense what so ever. :?

bossyboots;7117818

I think we should welcome our newest troll. I see they are also in … I think we should welcome our newest troll. I see they are also in another thread winding up the OP

:giggle:

Banned

torres88;7117890

and that makes no sense what so ever. :?

to you perhaps.............but to the millions of educated, literate people around it does...........

Banned

Should be:
Your argument is invalid.

Just like yours I guess.

Banned

torres88;7118189

Should be:Your argument is invalid.Just like yours I guess.

its a popular turn of phrase

look it up

and I fail to see how my argument is invalid

You are arguing that a man of African birth should not be referred to as African as it is racist and derogatory - which is just plain wrong

Banned

Africa is not a country you know? lol

Banned

torres88;7118255

Africa is not a country you know? lol

I am fully aware of Afica, the continent

Are you offended by an American referring to you as a European? I certainly am not.

Fact is the guy still comes from Africa, just as I come from Europe

Nothing racist in there

dapunk;7117506

What a nut, you dont even have that many posts here to shout your mouth … What a nut, you dont even have that many posts here to shout your mouth off. So a person isnt black because well, mere mention of it is racist. Or a person isnt from Africa because well, mere mention of it is racist ?I was pointing out that he seems to have gotten a harder sentence because he is black, but this point seems to have gone over your head completely. Certainly looks it to me, two white people getting a lesser sentence while this black guy gets more time. Seems to prove a grudge many black people feel.D

One of the dumbest things ever said on here, and thats saying something.

torres88;7117440

muppet

Banned

skusey;7118619

muppet

spent all afternoon arguing that point - dont think it will sink in

dimebars;7118653

it wont. he has been trolling another thread and doing the same thing

Banned

how long did foxy knoxy get?

Banned

dimebars;7118653

Look at Post 21 :thinking:

Well done, spending your whole afternoon here, you still got over 2 hrs left, makes sure you dont waste it.

gsettle24;7118724

how long did foxy knoxy get?

Not long enough. They should have handed her over to me. My own personal form of punishment would have been much more severe :evil: No tears please child, its such a waste of good suffering.

torres88;7117440

FFS,

Not another one:roll:

it is just a shame the death penalty wasn't allowed!!!

agreed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?53
    2. Toyota verso camera22
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions