Groups

Merging audio tracks (frustrated music lover)

Can any one help, I have 15 or so dance tracks I would like to merge them so there is no gap in between tracks. I have managed to do so but I am unable to fast forward to the next track as it is 1 music file!
    I have tryed using Nero with the options of no gap in between tracks but there still is a gap there.
    Any Ideas?

9 Comments

try "album wrap" i used it 2 or 3 years ago to get more on my mp3 player..
    might do the job

Original Poster

Cheers guys thanks for the reply

If you want them professionally mixed give me a shout

Original Poster

[email protected];1996859

Let us know how you get on

Looks like a hard programme to work with. As soon as I get a little time I will have a bash.
    A freind of mine has told me .....you can't have 1 music file yet skip to the next track in that file.
    There must be a way to do this, its just like adding chapters in a movie file!

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;1996930

If you want them professionally mixed give me a shout

Thanks for the invite.

thisismark;1998641

Looks like a hard programme to work with. As soon as I get a little time … Looks like a hard programme to work with. As soon as I get a little time I will have a bash.A freind of mine has told me .....you can't have 1 music file yet skip to the next track in that file.There must be a way to do this, its just like adding chapters in a movie file!

You can in Sony Acid Pro 6 (formally Sonic Foundry)

again its a very difficult application to use but you can specify the output file to be 1 contiuous track... as an mp3 file, or burn directly to a CD as a continuous mix with track marks....

give me a list of these 15 tracks and I'll work my magic, its about time I got back into it :thumbsup:

If they are already from a mix cd and just lost there seemlessness when ripping then upload them and ill join them all back up.

Original Poster

How do I send the tracks to you?
    Many thanks for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?66
      2. Competitions on HUKD712
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      4. word survey1316

See more discussions