Expired

Merging photos into one file

Found 30th Aug 2010
Hi

I have some photos I want to make available as a torrent on pirate bay,does anyone know how to make them all one file?

Would appreciate some advice

1. Misc
  2. Photo
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Photo
5 Comments

Banned

zip

(Assuming your using windows) Highlight them all, then right-click and there should a sub menu called send to->, move to this and the top one (or look for one which) is called Compressed (zipped) folder. Click that and it'll automatically do it and let you rename it if you're not using windows let me know and I'll write out terminal commands!
Edited by: "SecondNature08" 30th Aug 2010

Original Poster

SecondNature08

(Assuming your using windows) Highlight them all, then right-click and … (Assuming your using windows) Highlight them all, then right-click and there should a sub menu called send to->, move to this and the top one (or look for one which) is called Compressed (zipped) folder. Click that and it'll automatically do it and let you rename it if you're not using windows let me know and I'll write out terminal commands!

awesome thanks alot!, will get back to you if any probs

Why bother with zip or rare just means the end user has to fonload another prog to open the pics just make a folder put them In it and using your torrent client make a torrent from it upload to tpb then start seeding easy as !

Spelling fail rar and download
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2955
    2. Did you know?3056
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810994
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games56

See more discussions