Groups

Merlin Annual Pass - any good offers around?

I'm thinking about buying a Merlin Annual Pass for my family this year and am gutted to see a post on here for a deal that expired 10 Jan for 50% off the ticket price. Anyone know of another offer that can beat the offical website that is currently offering 20% off? It would be sooooooo appreciated .....

14 Comments

Tesco clubcard points (if applicable)

Banned

Just keep your eyes open. They *always* have these offers every now and then. Just be patient.

Greg's solution is the cheapest way though.

yep-greg is correct-clubcard vouchers are the cheapest way to get em

Original Poster

greg_68;7660684

Tesco clubcard points (if applicable)

Thanks Greg. I've counted my clubcard vouchers but sadly I've not got enough :cry:

Are you aware of the recent changes?

Standard Merlin Annual Pass restrictions (these do not apply to Premium Passes):
    Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars and the following exclusions: No entry during the month of August at London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, London Dungeon and SEA LIFE London Aquarium. No entry during Fright Nights at THORPE PARK (£5 entry fee applies). No entry on 14th February at the London Eye. No entry on 31st October at the London Eye and The London Dungeon.

TheIslander;7660751

Thanks Greg. I've counted my clubcard vouchers but sadly I've not got … Thanks Greg. I've counted my clubcard vouchers but sadly I've not got enough :cry:

next batch will come in february-the offer is always on at tesco

Original Poster

guv;7660690

Just keep your eyes open. They *always* have these offers every now and … Just keep your eyes open. They *always* have these offers every now and then. Just be patient.Greg's solution is the cheapest way though.

I'm so please to hear their offer may resurface. Fingers crossed I won't have to wait too long as I do get very impatient. Be worth it though :thumbsup:

greg_68;7660756

Are you aware of the recent changes?Standard Merlin Annual Pass … Are you aware of the recent changes?Standard Merlin Annual Pass restrictions (these do not apply to Premium Passes):Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars and the following exclusions: No entry during the month of August at London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, London Dungeon and SEA LIFE London Aquarium. No entry during Fright Nights at THORPE PARK (£5 entry fee applies). No entry on 14th February at the London Eye. No entry on 31st October at the London Eye and The London Dungeon.

no entry during august?? what a swizz!

I don't really collect clubcard points but can you (and is it legal) to buy them?

Original Poster

greg_68;7660756

Are you aware of the recent changes?Standard Merlin Annual Pass … Are you aware of the recent changes?Standard Merlin Annual Pass restrictions (these do not apply to Premium Passes):Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars and the following exclusions: No entry during the month of August at London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, London Dungeon and SEA LIFE London Aquarium. No entry during Fright Nights at THORPE PARK (£5 entry fee applies). No entry on 14th February at the London Eye. No entry on 31st October at the London Eye and The London Dungeon.

thanks for the heads up on this but I was aware. As the tickets are valid for 12 months I thought I could work around these exclusions. Annoying though!!!

Banned

TheIslander;7660765

I'm so please to hear their offer may resurface. Fingers crossed I won't … I'm so please to hear their offer may resurface. Fingers crossed I won't have to wait too long as I do get very impatient. Be worth it though :thumbsup:

I bought mine last March. Ive seen 'em on here loads of times. Not bothering to renew mine though. Hardly used them anyway - and when I did, it was in August!

guv;7660827

I bought mine last March. Ive seen 'em on here loads of times. Not … I bought mine last March. Ive seen 'em on here loads of times. Not bothering to renew mine though. Hardly used them anyway - and when I did, it was in August!

we did chessington a couple of times & legoland in august last year so would still be worth it if you can't be bothered to go into london in august guv :thumbsup:

Banned

cheerleader;7661030

we did chessington a couple of times & legoland in august last year so … we did chessington a couple of times & legoland in august last year so would still be worth it if you can't be bothered to go into london in august guv :thumbsup:

Not next year you cant. Restrictions apply.

London isnt a problem.... I live there!

guv;7661236

Not next year you cant. Restrictions apply.London isnt a problem.... I … Not next year you cant. Restrictions apply.London isnt a problem.... I live there!

No entry during the month of August at London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, London Dungeon and SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
    surely you can still do chessington, legoland , alton towers & thorpe park in august as they aren't mentioned? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4502109
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions