Groups
    EXPIRED

Merlin Annual Pass deal

I'm looking to purchase a Merlin Annual Pass and wondering whats the cheapest way to get one?

7 Comments

£50 in clubcard vouchers pays for one yearly ticket

tesco.com/clu…393

If you know anyone who is a tesco employee then ask them to get you one through their staff benefits. We got a family one (four people) for £300 = £75 each. Good deal if you don't have club card vouchers. We got ours at the end of last year. I am sure the price went down a little bit in January. Let me know if you want to check.
    Edited by: "blowbrown" 7th Apr 2011

I have a voucher from which allows up to 5 people to get annual pass for £90 each, catch however is only valid up till 14th June and have to take voucher to one of the attractions to get passes. If any good to you I'll to send out for the cost of the stamp to post it as I recieved it free x
    Edited by: "rebel2000" 7th Apr 2011

Original Poster

rebel2000

I have a voucher from which allows up to 5 people to get annual pass for … I have a voucher from which allows up to 5 people to get annual pass for £90 each, catch however is only valid up till 14th June and have to take voucher to one of the attractions to get passes. If any good to you I'll to send out for the cost of the stamp to post it as I recieved it free x

Cheers Rebel, this sounds like the best option. I don't collect Clubcard vouchers and don't know anyone that works for Tesco.

I'm presuming you mean that I will have upto the 14th June to purchase a discounted pass, rather than my pass would expire on the 14th June? X)

If the former I'm interested thanks!

Matrixblade

Cheers Rebel, this sounds like the best option. I don't collect Clubcard … Cheers Rebel, this sounds like the best option. I don't collect Clubcard vouchers and don't know anyone that works for Tesco.I'm presuming you mean that I will have upto the 14th June to purchase a discounted pass, rather than my pass would expire on the 14th June? X)If the former I'm interested thanks!

Yes you need to buy your discounted pass by 14th June 2011, if you want to PM details now I can post out tommorrow - will even throw in the postage for free x

Original Poster

rebel2000

Yes you need to buy your discounted pass by 14th June 2011, if you want … Yes you need to buy your discounted pass by 14th June 2011, if you want to PM details now I can post out tommorrow - will even throw in the postage for free x

Thanks, will pm you now

Original Poster

I received the voucher on Saturday!! Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions