Found 1st Feb 2011
Can anyone tell me how the Merlin Passes work? Never had one before but as my boy has a disability I was told i can get a carer's pass if i purchase a pass for him.

When i go to buy online it says the pass will be delivered, so was wondering how (if it needed one) got his picture onto it, and how i got my pass

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Merlin
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Merlin
2 Comments

When you pay you specify at which attraction you want to collect the pass. When you collect it they will take your sons photo for the pass and issue the pass on the same day. Your pass will have no photo as it can be used by any adult that accompanies him, they will issue yours when you collect his pass. Hope this helps.

Original Poster

kaidensmommy

When you pay you specify at which attraction you want to collect the … When you pay you specify at which attraction you want to collect the pass. When you collect it they will take your sons photo for the pass and issue the pass on the same day. Your pass will have no photo as it can be used by any adult that accompanies him, they will issue yours when you collect his pass. Hope this helps.

Many thanks, that is a great help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking44
    2. Wireless earphones22
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
    4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions