Free day out at a Merlin Entertainments’ attraction for families of children aged 2-18 years facing the challenge of serious illness or disability or young carer.merlinsmagicwand.org/app…spx
You are applying for a one off opportunity for complimentary tickets to a Merlin attraction for entry for 1 day for immediate family only (Parents or guardians and siblings). Tickets unfortunately do not include waterparks, special events, entry to 2nd gate attractions or ride access passes.
Applications must be made by either a parent or guardian of the main child they are applying on behalf of. You can also apply if you are a registered organisation (inc. a school, hospital, council), specifically assisting directly children within our critieria (or have departments within the organistion/charity/school that specifically assists with children within our criteria). We are unfortunately unable to accept applications from 3rd party organisations (organisations/charities applying on behalf of other organisations/charities, please contact Magic Wand for exceptions).
We are also unfortunately unable to accept applications from 3rd party individuals (applying on behalf of a friend or family member or other person with whom you are not associated or related to)
The main child child you are applying for must be 2 years of age before an application can be made.
- Aged 2 – 18 (incl) and must have not received tickets through our charity previously
- Tickets for immediate family members only (Individual Applicants only)
- Serious illnesses/Long Term illnesses
- Disabled (if learning disability, this must be moderate to severe and the child must have a statement of educational needs or similar)
- In care home/in foster care/ adopted
- Child impacted by domestic violence/abuse/bullying/serious crime
- Child of terminally ill or recently deceased parent/legal guardian or sibling
- Young Carer
Restrictions apply to all of the above and we base our decision on a case by case basis. Unfortunately we cannot assist with all conditions or circumstances.
Providing false or misleading information in your application will automatically result in the application being rejected.