Groups

MERLIN PASS

Does anyone know if there are any ways to get a merlin annual pass any cheaper?

Thanks

8 Comments

Merlin Annual Passes have a sale on each Boxing Day / January, so keep an eye out! Are you visiting any parks or attractions in the near future? I LOVE my pass, could not live without it!

Gourmet Society gives you 20% off - might not need an active membership number as they don't ask normally. There's a thread on here explaining more - have a search for it!

Gourmet card works for 20% off. Did this only a couple of weeks ago. Think the code is Gourmet20 and you quote this when paying over phone. I know some people on here said they wanted proof of card membership when collecting, but they never asked us. If you're worried like we were, just get the free trial for membership. Good luck

Original Poster

LondonTTB

Merlin Annual Passes have a sale on each Boxing Day / January, so keep an … Merlin Annual Passes have a sale on each Boxing Day / January, so keep an eye out! Are you visiting any parks or attractions in the near future? I LOVE my pass, could not live without it!

Thank you I'll try keep an eye out on those dates !! Thinking about getting some passes and me and my girlfriend have gone Thorpe park and chessington in the last few months, and probably gonna start going more !

Original Poster

tomwatts

Gourmet Society gives you 20% off - might not need an active membership … Gourmet Society gives you 20% off - might not need an active membership number as they don't ask normally. There's a thread on here explaining more - have a search for it!

Thanks I'm gonna have a search now

Original Poster

cookiedream

Gourmet card works for 20% off. Did this only a couple of weeks ago. … Gourmet card works for 20% off. Did this only a couple of weeks ago. Think the code is Gourmet20 and you quote this when paying over phone. I know some people on here said they wanted proof of card membership when collecting, but they never asked us. If you're worried like we were, just get the free trial for membership. Good luck

Cheers for the code, hopefully I'll get one soon!

definitely recommend the January sale prices (I think reduced prices are until mid February ). It's also worth paying extra for premium as you get free car parking.

Original Poster

allyone

definitely recommend the January sale prices (I think reduced prices are … definitely recommend the January sale prices (I think reduced prices are until mid February ). It's also worth paying extra for premium as you get free car parking.

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      3. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33
      4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue34

See more discussions