Merlin pass hotels

Found 9th Apr
Hello I am looking at booking possibly Chessington, legoland or Alton towers hotels for a few nights to use our premium passes.

2 adults, 1 toddler.

Anyone found competitive prices?

The cheapest I can find is Chessington world of adventures hotel for £75 per night including breakfast.

Just wondering what other bargains people have picked up. Cheers
Community Updates
AskHotelMerlin
5 Comments
If you flexible with dates, go during week, go when the schools are not off, probably will work out cheaper. I know travelodge and Premier inns if you book sooner give saver rates. These chains if offering breakfast usually give children free breakfast when an adult buys.
Also are you flexible on location, if you stay say 10mins away from an attraction it can be cheaper. Example a few years back I had a few days at Drayton Manor. It was cheaper to stay at a travelodge at a service station than right in Tamworth.
Not sure of how you have checked prices already, but here's another Link that (I think) comes up with better prices than the standard annual pass discount.
Mum2ConnornCerys57 m ago

If you flexible with dates, go during week, go when the schools are not …If you flexible with dates, go during week, go when the schools are not off, probably will work out cheaper. I know travelodge and Premier inns if you book sooner give saver rates. These chains if offering breakfast usually give children free breakfast when an adult buys.

Thank you so much. I’ve looked at travel lodges but it’s like £50 per night with breakfast vs £75 (or there abouts) to stay in the official resorts.

Yes 100% flexible with dates. Thank you for your time to respond
chuckiedoll52 m ago

Not sure of how you have checked prices already, but here's another Link …Not sure of how you have checked prices already, but here's another Link that (I think) comes up with better prices than the standard annual pass discount.

That’s brilliant I will check that out in a min. Gtg ready for night shift now and running late. Thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants