Groups

Merry Christmas and thank you to HUKDers for the deals!

Just to say thanks very much HUKD and all the posters on here. You've saved me a fortune or rather enabled to buy more on my limited budget this year.

So far we have 2 bikes, 1 Ben 10 flashing scooter, around 20 books (including 4 smelly sprout books), another 15 or so DVDs, 2 CDs, 1 Omnitrix, assorted lego, a pirate ship, a knights' castle, smellies for the school teachers, assorted board games, a flat screen telly (our present to ourselves), wrapping paper for everything and plenty of batteries to see us through Christmas Day and beyond. Plus a whole load more which I can't remember cos I've squirrelled it away out of the kids' sight:)

Not quite a partridge in a pear tree yet, but a bottle of Famous Grouse for my dad is close enough!

I haven't paid "full" or should I say "over"price on anything. So thanks folks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Okebird

6 Comments

merry christmas!

It was nothing really

I made a thread like this last year, had all my shopping done by November thanks to this site.

Had a few bah humbugs who said I was just looking for rep. :-(

But like me I can see that you just want to show your gratitude, well done on all the money you've saved. :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas.

No bother and Merry Christmas. :santa:

Original Poster

"Had a few bah humbugs who said I was just looking for rep." - I hadn't thought of that. :oops: Now I'm gonna look like a right idiot! Oh well. It was genuinely meant to be a a thanks so please don't take offence. :santa:

Banned

haha, interesting you remember so much,

Ive saved a fortune here too! its been good,

Merry christmas!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions