Groups

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Misc

Tonight will be my last posting night of the year, so just wishing everybody a Merry Christmas & a very prosperous New Year and hope you all get what you want from Santa.

Don't worry, I'll be back in the New Year with a vengence.

22 Comments

Are you going on holiday? Well u too have a lovely time - we are gonna miss ur fab deals u know!!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;7267498

Are you going on holiday? Well u too have a lovely time - we are gonna … Are you going on holiday? Well u too have a lovely time - we are gonna miss ur fab deals u know!!!

Not a holiday, just a break from here.

I know, but I've had enough for now (dont mean to be rude :oops:) :thumbsup:

Have a great Christmas and a superb New Year :santa:

http://www.funwhenbored.com/fwb_xmas/xmas_glitter_26.gif

Have a fab christmas and new year! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! ;-)

Original Poster

mikebike;7267537

Have a great Christmas and a superb New Year :santa:

Thanks.
    becci148;7267539

:thumbsup:

birdyboyuk;7267543

Have a fab christmas and new year! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Is there anything you wouldn't do? :santa:

dontdothatagain;7267530

Not a holiday, just a break from here. :)I know, but I've had enough for … Not a holiday, just a break from here. :)I know, but I've had enough for now (dont mean to be rude :oops:) :thumbsup:

You need to save some pennies!! Make sure you come back in time for the sales tip offs!

Original Poster

storysacks;7267579

You need to save some pennies!! Make sure you come back in time for the … You need to save some pennies!! Make sure you come back in time for the sales tip offs!

I may come back for an hour or so on boxing day if I get time. :-D But other than that, I won't be posting, maybe lurking.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7267637

merry xmas and happy new year.....good idea about taking a break..... I … merry xmas and happy new year.....good idea about taking a break..... I need to do that too... so much to do before feb... x

I take it you only have 8 weeks to go then? :-D

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and enjoy the break, wish I could do that but I find myself strangely drawn back!

Anyway, hope Santa brings you lots of lovely presents and Happy New Year to you.:gift:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7267820

well 7 and a half.....:-D

:-D

KazzyD;7267829

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and enjoy the break, wish I could do … Hope you have a lovely Christmas and enjoy the break, wish I could do that but I find myself strangely drawn back!Anyway, hope Santa brings you lots of lovely presents and Happy New Year to you.:gift:

Thanks, and you too. I think I'll manage, I hope :w00t:

The same to you DDTA; have a happy festive season with your loved ones.
    Hope all your wishes come true.
    [COLOR="Red"]Merry Christmas.[/COLOR] :santa:

Have a good one kid!

Original Poster

deek72;7267929

So you just thought you'd sign out with a flourish? … So you just thought you'd sign out with a flourish? http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/560622/santa-is-he

Yup, maybe more as tonight goes on. :thumbsup:

chesso;7267960

The same to you DDTA; have a happy festive season with your loved ones. … The same to you DDTA; have a happy festive season with your loved ones. Hope all your wishes come true. [COLOR=Red]Merry Christmas.[/COLOR] :santa:

Thanks, you too chesso. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ukmonkey;7268040

Have a good one kid!

Thanks.

Merry christmas from me too sweet, hope u have a fantastic one and get everything u want;-)

Original Poster

hannah19790;7268093

Merry christmas from me too sweet, hope u have a fantastic one and get … Merry christmas from me too sweet, hope u have a fantastic one and get everything u want;-)

Hope U get everything U want too. ;-)

Merry christmas to you and the family:thumbsup: Have a lovely time:thumbsup::)xx

Have a good one DDTA :thumbsup:

You take care wee laddie :thumbsup:

merry christmas and a happy new year! :santa: :gift:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87148
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204

See more discussions