EXPIRED

Merry Christmas HUKDers

Might not be around tomorrow and so wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. A big thanks to Sradmad and 937666 for encouraging me to keep posting deals. . MSK, wongy, summer, deeky and many others for being there this year.

Thanks for sharing the laughs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/shabbird/shabbird1.gif

87 Comments

Happy Christmas, remember don't overdo it you have a quiz to prepare for Tuesday as Mikey will probably still be hungover!

Heyyyyyy, i'm 5th on the list
Hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas

Original Poster

Dyslexic_Dog

Happy Christmas, remember don't overdo it you have a quiz to prepare for … Happy Christmas, remember don't overdo it you have a quiz to prepare for Tuesday as Mikey will probably still be hungover!

lol Im running out of ideas so be prepared for Shabs part 2 quiz. Merry christmas dyslexic_Dog8)

Original Poster

summerof76

Heyyyyyy, i'm 5th on the list :DHope you and your family have a fabulous … Heyyyyyy, i'm 5th on the list :DHope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas <3

awww thanks summer and same to you

Happy Christmas Shabs

You're present tis on it's way

https://media.giphy.com/media/GLbiGvv9qrpny/giphy.gif

Chanchi32

Happy Christmas ShabsYou're present tis on it's way

Where's mine??????????????????????

summerof76

Where's mine??????????????????????

It's being delivered tonight if you have been good

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/Christopher4myspace/KEK2/temp-320-50947906.gif

Original Poster

Chanchi32

Merry christmas chanchi . Think stomach is already excited by the present.

shabbird

lol Im running out of ideas so be prepared for Shabs part 2 quiz. Merry … lol Im running out of ideas so be prepared for Shabs part 2 quiz. Merry christmas dyslexic_Dog8)

​Hope you have a great time and Santa brings you all that you want, and thanks for stepping in when mikey lets us all down.

Merry christmas.

Happy christ mass

Chanchi32

DC is that you?

Original Poster

mutley1

Merry christmas.

Error440

Happy christ mass

Chanchi32

Merry christmas Mutley1, Error440 and [email protected]

Bah Humbug..merry xmas & Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas shabs to you and your lovely family, I hope you all have the most wonderful time

http://animatedimagepic.com/image/christmas/Merry-Christmas-16.gif

Original Poster

philhib1964

Bah Humbug..merry xmas & Happy New Year.

lol Merry christmas philhib1964

Original Poster

maccy1

Merry Christmas shabs to you and your lovely family, I hope you all have … Merry Christmas shabs to you and your lovely family, I hope you all have the most wonderful time

awww thanks Maccy. Hope the same for you and hope you get some rest and don't have to go out.
Just some rest and relaxation and some Maccy time. (_;) Merry Christmas Maccy

shabbird

awww thanks Maccy. Hope the same for you and hope you get some rest and … awww thanks Maccy. Hope the same for you and hope you get some rest and don't have to go out. Just some rest and relaxation and some Maccy time. (_;) Merry Christmas Maccy

I think that's all I'll be doing for the next couple of days shabs, I can't wait X) and thank you

Merry Christmas dude..don't eat too many ...Bah..........Humbugs.

Original Poster

Mr Weasle

Merry Christmas dude..don't eat too many ...Bah..........Humbugs.

Merry christmas Mr Weasle.

bah humbug!

Original Poster

Hocky

bah humbug!

And merry christmas to you as well Hocky

Original Poster

signing off now. Have a great christmas everyone. Drink, Eat and Be Merry. Catch you all
on Boxing day.

Merry sexmas!.

Banned

Merry Xmas

(PS. I bet you do turn up tomorrow if there is a juicy bit of news)

(PPS. Lets hope its just a dull news day so no one falls out)

Original Poster

shauneco

Merry sexmas!.

lol Merry Christmas Shauneco.. Your christmas present is I wont make fun of
your team until Boxing day.

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Merry Xmas(PS. I bet you do turn up tomorrow if there is a juicy bit of … Merry Xmas(PS. I bet you do turn up tomorrow if there is a juicy bit of news)(PPS. Lets hope its just a dull news day so no one falls out)

Merry christmas YouDontWantToKnow. I might be lurking and so
be good.

Chanchi32

It's being delivered tonight if you have been good

Pity not everyone is like summer. It would be a cheap Christmas for you, presents-wise X)

shabbird

signing off now. Have a great christmas everyone. Drink, Eat and Be … signing off now. Have a great christmas everyone. Drink, Eat and Be Merry. Catch you all on Boxing day. <3

Merry christmas shabbs.

Original Poster

deeky

Merry christmas shabbs.

Merry Christmas Deeky.

Oh.... oh well Merry Christmas all
http://i.imgur.com/MQZT8Hx.gif

shabbird

lol Merry Christmas Shauneco.. Your christmas present is I wont make fun … lol Merry Christmas Shauneco.. Your christmas present is I wont make fun of your team until Boxing day.

Lol, Fair enough!.

Whoever is top boxing day usually goes on to win the league, No prize for runners up

Chelsea will be top regardless of results, It's game over, No title for another year lol.

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Oh.... oh well Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas Wongy.

Original Poster

shauneco

Lol, Fair enough!.Whoever is top boxing day usually goes on to win the … Lol, Fair enough!.Whoever is top boxing day usually goes on to win the league, No prize for runners up ;)Chelsea will be top regardless of results, It's game over, No title for another year lol.

No chance.. its Liverpools title.. trust me. We are top and we cant handle it.. Nice and easy to sneak
in and win it. Chelsea luck will run out. (_;)

shauneco

Merry sexmas!.

[img]i.imgur.com/CHZ…gif?noredirect[/img]
X) Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

shabbird

No chance.. its Liverpools title.. trust me. We are top and we cant … No chance.. its Liverpools title.. trust me. We are top and we cant handle it.. Nice and easy to sneakin and win it. Chelsea luck will run out. (_;)

How about a little bet?

I will bet that LFC won't win the League.

If I'm wrong I'll use an LFC avatar of your choice for an whole week, Plus I'll donate £5 to a charity of your choice.

If I'm right you have to use a United avatar of my choice for an whole week, Optional donation to charity of my choice.

Deal?

merry Christmas everyone

deeky

Pity not everyone is like summer. It would be a cheap Christmas for you, … Pity not everyone is like summer. It would be a cheap Christmas for you, presents-wise X)

Cheeky deeky

Merry christmas shabbird ENJOY see you soon, all the best sradmad
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boxes for moving house?11
    2. Speccing a gaming pc22
    3. Kitchen tap replacement11
    4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1212

See more discussions