Groups

Merseyside v Manchester - A rivalry beyond football.

Banned
    Super Sunday. Live.

http://video.skysports.com/FpMXFwODE6xyC1zIUH0MFexHJMND80T-/promo307731965

58 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Thoughts?

what a day it is going to be.... there will deffo be some red and blue tears, too early to say which though.

Putting money on two away victories - everton 1-man city 2, Man u 2 liverpool 3

Original Poster Banned

Lucifer_UK

what a day it is going to be.... there will deffo be some red and blue … what a day it is going to be.... there will deffo be some red and blue tears, too early to say which though.Putting money on two away victories - everton 1-man city 2, Man u 2 liverpool 3

Hope so buddy, that's who I'm waiting on. It's really tough to call though. Liverpool look a high price to me though and form always goes out of the window in games like these.

https://s24.postimg.org/lp6rlgwgl/bet.png

Just a shame the passion doesn't extend on to the pitch like it used to.

Liverpool vs Manchester United used to generally be such a great game but has all the passion of a charity shield game in recent years.

Original Poster Banned

chocci

Just a shame the passion doesn't extend on to the pitch like it used to. … Just a shame the passion doesn't extend on to the pitch like it used to. Liverpool vs Manchester United used to generally be such a great game but has all the passion of a charity shield game in recent years.

Undoubtedly.

When you remove the likes of Gerrard,Carragher,Neville etc, you just don't get the passion from the players like your homegrown. Who will fire Liverpool up today on the field? no one sticks out.

Original Poster Banned

https://s24.postimg.org/p03ouiv45/lol.png

MrScotchBonnet

Undoubtedly.When you remove the likes of Gerrard,Carragher,Neville etc, … Undoubtedly.When you remove the likes of Gerrard,Carragher,Neville etc, you just don't get the passion from the players like your homegrown. Who will fire Liverpool up today on the field? no one sticks out.

Klopp seems to do a very good job of motivating his players.

Original Poster Banned

geebeegooner

Klopp seems to do a very good job of motivating his players.

Not sure about that after what we witnessed the other evening at Southampton when he give Sturridge a note to bring onto the pitch to show other players. A very bizarre scenario especially as Sturridge then chucked the notes on the grass for everyone to see.

A ''note'' is not what you need to read on a day like today, you need someone screaming in your face, shouting at you who needs marking,someone to keep your head level when tempers flare.

MrScotchBonnet

Not sure about that after what we witnessed the other evening at … Not sure about that after what we witnessed the other evening at Southampton when he give Sturridge a note to bring onto the pitch to show other players. A very bizarre scenario especially as Sturridge then chucked the notes on the grass for everyone to see.A ''note'' is not what you need to read on a day like today, you need someone screaming in your face, shouting at you who needs marking,someone to keep your head level when tempers flare.

Think I remember notes being passed around by managers many times before.
    Nah I like Klopp, can't comment really on that game though is I didn't watch it.
    He's turned a semi decent squad in to a decent one imo.

Original Poster Banned

geebeegooner

Think I remember notes being passed around by managers many times before. … Think I remember notes being passed around by managers many times before. Nah I like Klopp, can't comment really on that game though is I didn't watch it.He's turned a semi decent squad in to a decent one imo.

I'm not saying that, i'm not doubting him as a manager and certainly not knocking him. Have you ever attended a United vs Liverpool game? I don't think you are getting my point.

MrScotchBonnet

I'm not saying that, i'm not doubting him as a manager and certainly not … I'm not saying that, i'm not doubting him as a manager and certainly not knocking him. Have you ever attended a United vs Liverpool game? I don't think you are getting my point.

Can't say I have

Original Poster Banned

geebeegooner

Can't say I have

Me either X) X)

MrScotchBonnet

Me either X)X)

That made me laugh X)

Banned

As a Spurs supporter, I will be red and white and support Man U!! Come on Mourinho work your magic and let's beat Klopp!!

Spurs played their best first half of the season at WHL yesterday! That's 7 wins in a row. If they beat Man City again next week, and Liverpool in 2 weeks, IMO, they deserve to be champions and overtake Chelsea!!

These matches are like Cinderella vs Snow white games when compared to an Old Firm match....... Just saying!!

BTW: I can see an Everton & Liverpool win today,but not betting on it as working today :-(

It's all set up for Rooney to come off the bench and break the scoring record!

WheresMeNuts

These matches are like Cinderella vs Snow white games when compared to an … These matches are like Cinderella vs Snow white games when compared to an Old Firm match....... Just saying!! :DBTW: I can see an Everton & Liverpool win today,but not betting on it as working today :-(

​scotish football ha dont ever compare than to the prem...passion or not

MrScotchBonnet

Hope so buddy, that's who I'm waiting on. It's really tough to call … Hope so buddy, that's who I'm waiting on. It's really tough to call though. Liverpool look a high price to me though and form always goes out of the window in games like these.

All the same as me apart from I've got United to beat Liverpool and had Tottenham as well.
    I'll call 2-0 City, 2-1 United.

Original Poster Banned

stgeorge

All the same as me apart from I've got United to beat Liverpool and had … All the same as me apart from I've got United to beat Liverpool and had Tottenham as well.I'll call 2-0 City, 2-1 United.

Be a draw then X)

MrScotchBonnet

Be a draw then X)

Probably lol, if City win and United go ahead at any point I'll probably cash out.

United are the team in form atm, LFC are missing there best player so we should hopefully slaughter them, Be nice if Everton could beat City, Schneiderlin to score the winner?.

LFC will win (I hope )
    https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-31-2015/9YVKE6.gif

MrScotchBonnet

Not sure about that after what we witnessed the other evening at … Not sure about that after what we witnessed the other evening at Southampton when he give Sturridge a note to bring onto the pitch to show other players. A very bizarre scenario especially as Sturridge then chucked the notes on the grass for everyone to see.A ''note'' is not what you need to read on a day like today, you need someone screaming in your face, shouting at you who needs marking,someone to keep your head level when tempers flare.

A paper note!!! Its 2017, couldn't they implant some bluetooth tech into their skulls so you could communicate with all players at any time.

Original Poster Banned

shauneco

United are the team in form atm, LFC are missing there best player so we … United are the team in form atm, LFC are missing there best player so we should hopefully slaughter them, Be nice if Everton could beat City, Schneiderlin to score the winner?.

Slaughter them all you like you'll still be 6th X)

MrScotchBonnet

We're on a good run, I'm hoping we can beat Chelseas winning streak. LFC will and are slipping down the table as we will start climbing, We're right on there tails.

Original Poster Banned

City.

MrScotchBonnet

City.

Who are they?

Original Poster Banned

What a joke

I think that's done it.

Original Poster Banned

What a run from Davies.

Original Poster Banned

Come on city still time left X)

2 Manchester clubs losing today. wonder how many times it has happened before
    on the same day?.

MrScotchBonnet

If you beat the scum 4-0 we could go 5th lol.

Goal difference again :(.

shabbird

2 Manchester clubs losing today. wonder how many times it has happened … 2 Manchester clubs losing today. wonder how many times it has happened beforeon the same day?.

Deluded much

I think and hope it's going to be a very good day for us today, lots of 4-0 and 3-0 results. Whoever scores first would be most likely the winners ;).
    Edited by: ".MUFC." 15th Jan

shauneco

Deluded much ;)I think and hope it's going to be a very good day for us … Deluded much ;)I think and hope it's going to be a very good day for us today, lots of 4-0 and 3-0 results. Whoever scores first would be most likely the winners ;).

Hutch up shaun, I'm joining you. We are absolute ****.

deeky

Hutch up shaun, I'm joining you. We are absolute ****.

I just think they've given up, If we lose today it won't be so bad lol.

Original Poster Banned

Deeky hasn't seen his team lose by such a margin since 1645.

Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 15th Jan

shauneco

I just think they've given up, If we lose today it won't be so bad lol.

We're just so predictable now, all that fannying about just outside the box. Left...right...left.... teams know how to defend it. They just sit there and know that 9 times out of 10, someone will get a foot in.

MrScotchBonnet

Deeky hasn't seen his team lose by such a margin since 1645.

Apart from Barca a few weeks ago X)

Original Poster Banned

deeky

Apart from Barca a few weeks ago X)

X)

You need your back rubbed with that "there there" broom

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions