Groups

Mesh Computers

Wanting a good spec PC with a good monitor and the best i can find for my budget is this..

meshcomputers.com/Def…358

£599 for what i would say is a really good spec machine..adding £15 for 2.8ghz

Lot of the reviews on Google are not the best.
    Has anyone used them before ?

5 Comments

I bought my first PC from Mesh about 12 years ago. I went with Mesh because i had read their pc's were really reliable. My pc broke about 6 times within the first year, ended up having 2 new hard drives, a new motherboard and a few other bits. the last time it broke was a month before the warranty ran out. it then ran and ran and still goes today, lol

they cant be that bad as they have been on the go for years (since i can remember) :thinking:

mcallim7;6832647

they cant be that bad as they have been on the go for years (since i can … they cant be that bad as they have been on the go for years (since i can remember) :thinking:

I don't think they are bad, I just got a duff machine, that still runs 12 years later, once they fixed it properly lol.

We've had 2 Mesh computers. One was brought around '04 and the other around '07. The one we bought in 2004 has had one problem; the power supply blew.

Apart from that they have both been really reliable.

Original Poster

Any feedback on the deal i am getting above?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844470
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions