Groups

message for the mods

go .... yourselves if all you can do is close threads without a very good reason!!!!

at least im trying to help people on here by posting deals

36 Comments

lool

goodbye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cya lol

Banned

Exciting.

Banned

Oh no!

I witnessed this epic thread

In b4 ban

omg!!x

Banned

In b4 the infraction.

shosie;8536330

In b4 ban

dont think so - as seen FAR worse with one or two posters and they are still here btw

:santa:

Banned

bossyboots;8536318

loolgoodbye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao:thumbsup:

Is there some sort of conspiracy going on with members trying to get banned? I got messaged earlier from another member swearing at me cos I reported his fs thread.

Banned

oooh swearing .. love it

Banned

aScottishBloke;8536335

In b4 the infraction.

lol you made me really laugh:thumbsup:

ha ha EPIC

Banned

in b4 lock and tears

aScottishBloke;8536335

In b4 the infraction.

an infraction for that...definantly worth it imo :whistling:

massmail666;8536329

I witnessed this epic thread

what the epic thread this one or another??
    something ovb got the ops blood boiling!!

ryouga;8536340

Is there some sort of conspiracy going on with members trying to get … Is there some sort of conspiracy going on with members trying to get banned? I got messaged earlier from another member swearing at me cos I reported his fs thread.

i got one from the OP of this thread too LOOOOOOL

This place has really gone downhill. How many whingers can a single site maintain?

Banned

Seriously OP - I deleted a couple of posts as being OTT and no infraction. Chill out (although I will be infracting for this thread).

Banned

branchinghenk;8536363

what the epic thread this one or another??something ovb got the ops blood … what the epic thread this one or another??something ovb got the ops blood boiling!!

What other thread???

Banned

robtallica;8536367

This place has really gone downhill. How many whingers can a single site … This place has really gone downhill. How many whingers can a single site maintain?

Shut up you!

Banned

robtallica;8536367

This place has really gone downhill. How many whingers can a single site … This place has really gone downhill. How many whingers can a single site maintain?

mm let me see.. 20 ?

He never swore, He never swore, he could have meant go give yourselves a right stern talking to or go give yourselves a slow clap

aScottishBloke;8536335

In b4 the infraction.

pmsl

im pretty sure the threads were member spammed

Banned

milewide;8536386

He never swore, He never swore, he could have meant go give yourselves a … He never swore, He never swore, he could have meant go give yourselves a right stern talking to or go give yourselves a slow clap

he did, it got edited to four dots, its only an infraction, he will live, like we all have

Banned

aScottishBloke;8536371

Seriously OP - I deleted a couple of posts as being OTT and no … Seriously OP - I deleted a couple of posts as being OTT and no infraction. Chill out (although I will be infracting for this thread).

WHAT THE....................................

i get bent over a table, the red ball in my mouth and pounded for at least a day of you for a lot less then the op. wheres the justice

churchill;8536416

WHAT THE....................................i get bent over a table, the … WHAT THE....................................i get bent over a table, the red ball in my mouth and pounded for at least a day of you for a lot less then the op. wheres the justice

The swear filter doesnt work in the OP - so maybe that made a difference ? I dont know!! But am lmao that someone could get so worked up on here to post this thread!

Banned

OP - If it's relating to the Duct Tape - look at it from another point of view. If you've helped only one person then that's a good deed and you should feel good about it.

Resorting to the frustrations is not going to go down well.

Thank your lucky stars the Man City mod is on his way back from the game. This will be the 1st time a member is grateful to aScottishBloke for intervention
    :w00t:

Original Poster

milewide;8536386

He never swore, He never swore, he could have meant go give yourselves a … He never swore, He never swore, he could have meant go give yourselves a right stern talking to or go give yourselves a slow clap

I did swear. i told them to go .... themselves and if that means im banned then so be it, some of us have more pressing issues in our lives, so if somebody wants to play hitler then so be it. bye everyone

Banned

centurion^;8536439

I did swear. i told them to go .... themselves and if that means im … I did swear. i told them to go .... themselves and if that means im banned then so be it, some of us have more pressing issues in our lives, so if somebody wants to play hitler then so be it. bye everyone

You haven't even explained it yet, as above - chill out, think about it and get in touch.

centurion^;8536439

I did swear. i told them to go .... themselves and if that means im … I did swear. i told them to go .... themselves and if that means im banned then so be it, some of us have more pressing issues in our lives, so if somebody wants to play hitler then so be it. bye everyone

ha ha ha comedy gold pmsl....

Banned

Nice edit whilst cross posting.

Thread locked, hope to see you in 24 hrs.

mod

Darn it
    Too late
    Man City mod back and not happy

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764503
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …92163
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285

See more discussions