Groups

message for tinkytayls, your messages are full please delete

hi iv been trying to reply to you message but you messages are saying full

7 Comments

I have tried to send aswell, if you read this tinkytayls i have refunded you for item never recieved! going to send proof of postage to royal mail see if i have any luck!

Original Poster

nkje02;6856241

I have tried to send aswell, if you read this tinkytayls i have refunded … I have tried to send aswell, if you read this tinkytayls i have refunded you for item never recieved! going to send proof of postage to royal mail see if i have any luck!

she didnt recieve my item either but told me she had never had this problem before:roll:

Original Poster

i havent had a problem with any of my other parcels i have sent

It happens. As long as you have proof of postage you will be able to get your money back after a while.

You will need to show the proof of price sold for as well.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I suspect tinky is not quite the international con artist you seem to be willing her to be [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6856452

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I suspect tinky is … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I suspect tinky is not quite the international con artist you seem to be willing her to be [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

+ 1

She seems the innocent type, but I'm sure she has a naughty side to her...

Banned

hdizzle;6856472

+ 1She seems the innocent type, but I'm sure she has a naughty side to … + 1She seems the innocent type, but I'm sure she has a naughty side to her...

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Why do you think her PM box is full! :thinking:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

jellybaby22;6856527

lol 2 items bought of hot deals go missing today.......tomorrow an … lol 2 items bought of hot deals go missing today.......tomorrow an international jewel heist :lol:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]It's the HUKD's way.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
    4. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11

See more discussions