Groups

Message help!!!

I want to transfer text Messages from a Nokia 2610 to a Nokia 7310, can anyone tell me how to do that if its possible, will rep

10 Comments

are you talking by text mesages i dont think you can unless there saved to your sim card

Original Poster

jamespir;6159664

are you talking by text mesages i dont think you can unless there saved … are you talking by text mesages i dont think you can unless there saved to your sim card

yes text msg, im not sure if they are saved on sim lemme check

have you got nokia pc suite?? will that work? - you can back up messages on that (well I do with my N95)

Original Poster

There on phone

Original Poster

Aquatic;6159694

have you got nokia pc suite?? will that work? - you can back up messages … have you got nokia pc suite?? will that work? - you can back up messages on that (well I do with my N95)

no dint get one with any off them phones

think you can download it from the nokia site

Haven't you got a spare sim you can just put in your new phone, then foreward all the messages you want to save. Of course that'll cost you unless you have "free" texts.

Or you should be able to download Nokia PC Suite & transfer them that way, as Aquatic suggests.

Original Poster

Aquatic;6159749

think you can download it from the nokia site

ohh my bad, i though u ment the USB:oops:, i think it did have the pc suite, but i dont no where the box is will try to find later, thnx for the info:thumbsup:

Original Poster

BeeKeeper;6159784

Haven't you got a spare sim you can just put in your new phone, then … Haven't you got a spare sim you can just put in your new phone, then foreward all the messages you want to save. Of course that'll cost you unless you have "free" texts.Or you should be able to download Nokia PC Suite & transfer them that way, as Aquatic suggests.

The new phone is a replacement for the old phone, so not guna use it anymore, and the back of the case better cover comes off very easy.

Free download for Nokia PC Suite : ]http//eu…ite

You will need the cable though to connect your phone to PC.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921

See more discussions