Groups

Messi=God

Messi unbeliveable even andy gray just said so

32 Comments

worth 4xRooney

skusey;8302114

worth 4xRooney

wouldn't be so sure. I've never seen messi chase or harass or make a tackle. Rooney is first class at that plus scoring goals

absolute class!!!

Arsenal are making English football look bad. But Messi is just unbelievable

I'm gonna stick my neck on the block here and say that we are possibly looking at the greatest player the world has ever seen (including Maradona, Pele Best etc).

The boy is 22 years of age and will not reach his peak for at least another 7 years. He is head and shoulders better than any other player on the planet at present. He has it all.

modoc;8302186

I'm gonna stick my neck on the block here and say that we are possibly … I'm gonna stick my neck on the block here and say that we are possibly looking at the greatest player the world has ever seen (including Maradona, Pele Best etc).The boy is 22 years of age and will not reach his peak for at least another 7 years. He is head and shoulders better than any other player on the planet at present. He has it all.

i agree with u.... am shocked to hear he's only 21 tho!!

lfc_engravedonheart;8302212

i agree with u.... am shocked to hear he's only 21 tho!!

22 :thumbsup:

skusey;8302114

worth 4xRooney

Rooney has more to his game than Messi, Better all rounder.

Yes Messi is probably a better finisher and has scored some undeniably great goals.

Messi is world class, So is Rooney.

modoc;8302241

22 :thumbsup:

thats what i meant :lol: :oops:

modoc;8302186

I'm gonna stick my neck on the block here and say that we are possibly … I'm gonna stick my neck on the block here and say that we are possibly looking at the greatest player the world has ever seen (including Maradona, Pele Best etc).The boy is 22 years of age and will not reach his peak for at least another 7 years. He is head and shoulders better than any other player on the planet at present. He has it all.

7 years? A guy of his size will peak in the next 2-3 years.

If I had of been Wenger at the end of the home leg, I would have got one of the team to wipe Messi out with a Shawcross-esque tackle. He's humiliating them at the moment.

As for him reaching his peak in 7 years, who's to know? He's been playing flat out for Barca for the last 7 years or so and might get burnt out in years to come. Plus, with his slight frame injuries might take more of a toll on him. Especially if managers take up my disgraceful tactics.

modoc;8302186

Probably so but still not quite to the level Ronaldo was a couple of seasons a go.

At the moment clearly his form edges Ronaldo, He's a special player and providing he don't get to many injuries, He really can go on and be classed as one of the best players in history.

shauneco;8302242

Rooney has more to his game than Messi, Better all rounder.Yes Messi is … Rooney has more to his game than Messi, Better all rounder.Yes Messi is probably a better finisher and has scored some undeniably great goals.Messi is world class, So is Rooney.

I must admit I do think that Messi is better than Rooney. Some of the things he does are ridiculously good. However, I would probably prefer to have Rooney in my team for a big game because if he doesn't perform well offensively he is still useful when tracking back and stringing a few passes together from deep.

To be fair Arsenal they have done not bad over the 2 games without most of their 1st team. Van Persie, Fab, Gallas, Arshavin and Song. If they keep it to around 1/2 goal beating from the best team in world football, then fair play.

You look at Man Utd at the weekend and they looked poor without one of their 1st teamers ( Rooney )

Banned

shauneco;8302242

Messi is world class, So is Rooney.

rooney is a ballooney.......

RFC;8302394

rooney is a ballooney.......

:-D

The only people I ever hear say Messi is not the best player in the world support Manchester United.

mightyreds;8302454

The only people I ever hear say Messi is not the best player in the world … The only people I ever hear say Messi is not the best player in the world support Manchester United.

And speak with a cockney accent :roll:

mightyreds;8302454

The only people I ever hear say Messi is not the best player in the world … The only people I ever hear say Messi is not the best player in the world support Manchester United.

:lol: my thoughts exactly :-D

shauneco;8302242

Rooney has more to his game than Messi, Better all rounder..

time to take those blinkers off, hes no way near Messi

Lol at the people who said Rooney is better than Messi.
    Messi could beat a whole squad of Shreks...i mean Rooneys.

Banned

DarkKnight;8302846

Lol at the people who said Rooney is better than Messi.Messi could beat a … Lol at the people who said Rooney is better than Messi.Messi could beat a whole squad of Shreks...i mean Rooneys.

+1

Messi got another!

DarkKnight;8302920

Messi got another!

Barca for the CL title

Messi is class!

Alright its time for people to jump off the Lionel Messi bandwagon. He has been amazing for about 3 years now. We'll see how he plays when Barca meet United in the final

http://static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/football/gallery/2009/apr/29/barcelona-argentina/stephen_park-8511.jpg

pwns

http://greatrednorth.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/shrek_rooney.jpg

mightyreds;8302454

You obviously didn't see my ]post earlier in the thread

PS do all you Liverpool fans still think Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world and Torres the best striker....lol???

modoc;8303058

You obviously didn't see my ]post earlier in the thread

I did see your post however if you read mine I said the only people who say he isn't are Manchester United fans. I didn't say all Manchester United fans say he isn't.

modoc;8303058

You obviously didn't see my ]post earlier in the threadPS do all you … You obviously didn't see my ]post earlier in the threadPS do all you Liverpool fans still think Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world and Torres the best striker....lol???

yessss i do :w00t:
    just kidding, messi ftw :thumbsup:

CFC_Mark;8303000

Alright its time for people to jump off the Lionel Messi bandwagon. He … Alright its time for people to jump off the Lionel Messi bandwagon. He has been amazing for about 3 years now. We'll see how he plays when Barca meet United in the final

I think united may go out tomorrow

Borat;8303207

I think united may go out tomorrow

Remember what happened the last time that united lost 2-1 in the first leg of a quarter final? ;-)

]http//ww…uR4
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions