Expired

Metallica presale code

18 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2009
Does anyone know or know where I can find the presale code to get 3 tickets for Metallica playing in Belfast? General sale starts tomorrow, but I want to get in before the ebay scum.

Yeah, I know it requires fanclubness, but having spent around £400 on tickets to see them up to now, I think I deserve the code :P

Seriously, if anyone knows it or knows where I can find it, either post or PM it to me - I will be eternally grateful

18 Comments

A bit off topic but are the playing in england anywhere?

Original Poster

chralph;7079799

A bit off topic but are the playing in england anywhere?

I think they have dates for the MEN but it might have sold out. Not entirely sure - But I'm cacking myself at the moment, 'cos I NEED to see them on my home soil - They're playing with a central stage instead of end stage - I HAVE TO BE THERE!

DragonChris;7079850

I think they have dates for the MEN but it might have sold out. Not … I think they have dates for the MEN but it might have sold out. Not entirely sure - But I'm cacking myself at the moment, 'cos I NEED to see them on my home soil - They're playing with a central stage instead of end stage - I HAVE TO BE THERE!

wish I could help you m8-just checked in case there was an american express presale which TM sometimes have-I see the fan club presale codes allow you to buy 8 tickets each which seems a bit excessive. and I agree about the ebay scumbags-I detest them-saw them in glasgow last year-utterly amazing!

hope you get sorted

Scoured online but couldnt find code, dam i wish i could get tickets, I may have to look for tickets elsewhere,!

Original Poster

barky;7079911

wish I could help you m8-just checked in case there was an american … wish I could help you m8-just checked in case there was an american express presale which TM sometimes have-I see the fan club presale codes allow you to buy 8 tickets each which seems a bit excessive. and I agree about the ebay scumbags-I detest them-saw them in glasgow last year-utterly amazing!hope you get sorted

Cheers, I'm scouring the interwebs as we speak but it appears the official members aren't too keen on handing out the codes they've paid for

A pity, I've seen them for the last 2 years in a row in Dublin which was great, but hellish having to travel down and stand in a field for hours - Up here I can go, sit for a bit then get up and go crazy when they come out! They are such an amazing live act - The first time I saw them, Tenacious D was supporting - It was amazing.

Here's a vid I took from August: youtube.com/wat…VZQ

Original Poster

My googling fails

If anyone has a code, you will be forever repped and I'll buy you a beer :P

They do go on general release tomorrow at 9.00 I believe, do you think there will be none left then?

Original Poster

chralph;7080429

They do go on general release tomorrow at 9.00 I believe, do you think … They do go on general release tomorrow at 9.00 I believe, do you think there will be none left then?

I know they are on general tomorrow :P

I'm sure there will be some and I'm also pretty confident that I'll get tickets before they sell out - But I would rather have them now and safe (plus I wouldn't have to miss a lecture in the morning at uni if I could buy them today).

DragonChris;7080476

I know they are on general tomorrow :PI'm sure there will be some and I'm … I know they are on general tomorrow :PI'm sure there will be some and I'm also pretty confident that I'll get tickets before they sell out - But I would rather have them now and safe (plus I wouldn't have to miss a lecture in the morning at uni if I could buy them today).

Was just trying to help mate

I think we both know which outweighs the other!

Original Poster

chralph;7080489

Was just trying to help mate :)I think we both know which outweighs the … Was just trying to help mate :)I think we both know which outweighs the other!

I know, sorry didn't mean to come across as being rude lol.

Yeah, but I would actually quite like to go to the lecture (even though it would mean getting up earlier) but if I can't get the code, it will simply be missed.

metalireland.com/for…rt=
ask there? seems a friendly (enough) site
seems the codes can be used once per date....for 4 tickets, so ask for someones code who has used it for elsewhere

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7080583

http://www.metalireland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38764&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=ask there? seems a friendly (enough) site :)seems the codes can be used once per date....for 4 tickets, so ask for someones code who has used it for elsewhere

Just registered so we'll see, but I doubt it - As we all know, new posters rarely have any support.

DragonChris;7080772

Just registered so we'll see, but I doubt it - As we all know, new … Just registered so we'll see, but I doubt it - As we all know, new posters rarely have any support.

yup but worth a try....specially as it seems the codes are kinda reuseable

Why didnt you sign upto the fanclub? Would have made it a lot easier for you

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7080854

yup but worth a try....specially as it seems the codes are kinda … yup but worth a try....specially as it seems the codes are kinda reuseableWhy didnt you sign upto the fanclub? Would have made it a lot easier for you

Costs more money If it was free I'd have done it long ago

DragonChris;7081156

Costs more money If it was free I'd have done it long ago

ohhh didnt know it cost....hope it works out GL x

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7081166

ohhh didnt know it cost....hope it works out GL x

Many thanks, methinks I'll be fighting the virtual lot in the morning!

Original Poster

w00t! I got tickets Looks like excellent seats too so happy days
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions