Groups
    EXPIRED

Metre of jaffa cakes?

Has anyone seen the metre of jaffa cakes packs anywhere except Netto please? I saw them in Netto the other day, but wasn't sure if my brother in law liked them so didn't get them... then I went back yesterday and they were sold out!

Has anyone seen them anywhere else?

Thanks

11 Comments

Costco's ! thats not very helpfull to most!

Original Poster

leilahfun;7247212

Costco's ! thats not very helpfull to most!

Haven't got one near me, but thanks anyway ... just wish I had bought them when I saw them few days ago ...

Have you checked ASDA sure I saw the there

Original Poster

NattyD;7247365

Have you checked ASDA sure I saw the there

Never thought of them - will go tomorrow thanks

Netto had them in yesterday...think they were £3.49 Have seen somewhere else as well but not sure...only place I can think of is InStore (Poundstretcher) know hubby was with me at the time and that's only place I can think of where we've been together shopping in the last week

Whoops just read you've tried Netto...DOH!

They had them in my local Iceland last week.

Yep they def had them in my local Icelend today as did a shop in there, nearly bought some but for 1 problem

When i open a pack of Jaffa's i get about a 3rd through before getting sick of them, but end up eating a whole pack in 1 sitting because i can't be arsed to put them back in the cupboard. I would end up dying of jaffa cake poisoning if i were to buy one of these packs :whistling:

yep saw them in iceland yesterday morrisons & tesco are doing jaffa cakes present 48 jaffa cakes in a blue box not sure on price tho

Original Poster

meister;7247892

They had them in my local Iceland last week.

Iceland! Never thought of them either - thanks, if Asda don't have them I will go on to Iceland

Twas Iceland.....knew I'd seen 'em somewhere other than Netto

Original Poster

Thanks guys will have to try Iceland - went to Asda today (Tamworth) and they didn't have any :-(

Have given up on these now, and bought a big tub of party rings instead! thanks to everyone who posted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer11
      2. parquet floor sanded33
      3. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...44
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1725

See more discussions