MGS Fans

If you haven't signed it already.
Petition for The David Hayter to be involved in the Metal Gear Solid Film
petitiononline.com/hay…tml

14 Comments

Might have a face like a box of spanners for all I know. Great voice for a video game though.

Original Poster

robtallica;6189446

Might have a face like a box of spanners for all I know. Great voice for … Might have a face like a box of spanners for all I know. Great voice for a video game though.

Met-Cast;6189472

Not sure about the premise, whether it would be a CGI movie or live action.

Would deffo need to use his voice for Snake as it's near iconic. The debate about movies based on videogames should rear up anytime now...

http://www.1pstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/davidhayter.jpg

how will they ever condense umpteen hours of radio chatter into a 90 minute film or will it be a 10 part mini series..............

Alfonse;6189694

how will they ever condense umpteen hours of radio chatter into a 90 … how will they ever condense umpteen hours of radio chatter into a 90 minute film or will it be a 10 part mini series..............

What about all the half hour briefings after every scene change? :?

Robotochan;6189930

lol epic film probably have to co-inside with a book release to get the full story

Original Poster

robtallica;6189519

Not sure about the premise, whether it would be a CGI movie or live … Not sure about the premise, whether it would be a CGI movie or live action.Would deffo need to use his voice for Snake as it's near iconic. The debate about movies based on videogames should rear up anytime now...

Live action :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Alfonse;6189959

lol epic film probably have to co-inside with a book release to get the … lol epic film probably have to co-inside with a book release to get the full story

Robotochan;6189930

Alfonse;6189694

how will they ever condense umpteen hours of radio chatter into a 90 … how will they ever condense umpteen hours of radio chatter into a 90 minute film or will it be a 10 part mini series..............

Yeah because they'll add that :thumbsup: You'd be great film makers guys.

Met-Cast;6190984

Yeah because they'll add that :thumbsup: You'd be great film makers guys.

At least it'll have a lot of "suspense"

Just finished MGS4 there, think I needed to controller for about 2 of the past 7 hours :?

Original Poster

nump.

iv got this game but i cant understand it, its too hard. In fact i got about 12 games and they are all to hard apart from the simpsons and ratatooie

Original Poster

branchinghenk;6206794

iv got this game but i cant understand it, its too hard. In fact i got … iv got this game but i cant understand it, its too hard. In fact i got about 12 games and they are all to hard apart from the simpsons and ratatooie

Try one of the easy ones then go up for there mate keep developing your gaming skills :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona34
    2. What an absolute disgrace2161
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764038
    4. Pink Balls24

See more discussions